• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Money may gain you independence. It cannot gain you Liberty.

Quote from "1883" which I have found striking:

"Freedom. To Most, It Is An Idea, An Abstract Thought That Pertains To Control. That's Not Freedom. That's Independence. Freedom Is Riding Wild Over Untamed Land With No Notion Any Moment Exists Beyond The One You're Living."​

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Many may gain you independence. It cannot gain you Liberty.

Quote from "1883" which I have found striking:

"Freedom. To Most, It Is An Idea, An Abstract Thought That Pertains To Control. That's Not Freedom. That's Independence. Freedom Is Riding Wild Over Untamed Land With No Notion Any Moment Exists Beyond The One You're Living."​

Isabel May, aka Elsa Dutton... :wwub:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The two kids down the road who wear handmedowns coats and shoes would get a wardrobe upgrade and their mother who needs a ride to chemo would get a quality car to drive to it. The refrigerator would have quality food in it for them to eat.

The widow down the road would have her lawn mowed her driveway plowed her leaves raked her gutter cleaned windows washed and she would never know who was paying for it.

The above would all be done by a guy I know kind of down on his luck and needs a job. Maybe the kids from the fist paragraph can work for him when the time comes they can.

The family would be debt free (kinda are now) and would get some small lifestyle upgrades.

All here will still be buying their own ammo and guns but a few local's would be getting free coffee and breakfast at the local restaurant Thursday morning and a couple of others would be getting free beer and pizza Friday night.

The local and distance fish would be getting some extra hook holes in their mouth and some would get a free oil bath.

A bottle of bourbon and a box of cigars to my foreman. A 1000 gift card to my co workers. As I do a few hot laps like a drifter around the parking lot in the newly purchased lotus Elise the smoke would be the last time they see me. The boss would get a nice view of my ass as I state "kiss this".

Top Bottom