If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, where would you go?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    I suppose I'd need to be heading home from Lima a little early this week so I can take up arms to whoop some zombie ass to protect my family.

Sounds like fun. :)

crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    I would post up at the top of regions bank 40 stories up and i dont see zombies just climbing stairs to eat and me i wonder what fried zombie taste like with some cajun spices and whats up with the zombie humper he needs some help and plz use protection good luck do zombies crap????

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I would stay home and hope they didn't make it up here. Oh and I'd start hoarding ammo. Well ammo and more guns.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    I have zombie targets. Look up birchwood casey zombie targets. I have the pizza guy and the girl with zombie dog.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I'd go to a storage facility preferably, the one near 86th & zionsville rd behind the Goodwill outlet, it's pretty tall and seems somewhat secure.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmmmm.... where would I go?:scratch: Nowhere... zombies go to familiar places right? Given that I live in Hamilton Co., I figure I'll be perfectly safe as long as I stayed away from the malls, golf courses, plastic surgery clinics:naughty:, and Shapiro's.

If I need supplies, I'd go to Wal-Mart. If I need a drink, I'll go to Nippers:alcoholic::drool:... lord knows nobody wants to be seen in either of those places, it will ruin your reputation.:mullet:

I'll send an invite out to Liberty Sanders:welcome:, and we can shoot at dogs...:chest: uh, I mean Zombies all day long:draw:... just to scare them though. :whistle:
    :D

(I was bored, just got home)

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    DonDavis002.jpg

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    To my post in Operation Donut. Those in Marion Co may not realize it, but we "donut" counties have long been aware that Indy is the hot spot for Zombieism. As such, all good patriots from the surrounding counties entered into mutual aid agreements to join forces to isolate the scrourge...AKA Operation Donut. 465 is the initial "line in the sand" (John has a long mustache) with the red/blue election zone lines acting as our second toe-hold (The chair is against the wall).

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    To my post in Operation Donut. Those in Marion Co may not realize it, but we "donut" counties have long been aware that Indy is the hot spot for Zombieism. As such, all good patriots from the surrounding counties entered into mutual aid agreements to join forces to isolate the scrourge...AKA Operation Donut. 465 is the initial "line in the sand" (John has a long mustache) with the red/blue election zone lines acting as our second toe-hold (The chair is against the wall).

9301186.jpg

jeberle40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    765 Area
    Well first you'll want to post up somewhere, but that would only last for a day or two. Then you'd have to leave the city, or you'd die. Plain and simple.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom