• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam.

While out shopping! I was simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20 or 21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and sexually assaults you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, and twice on the 12th.

Be careful out there!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam.

While out shopping! I was simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20 or 21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and sexually assaults you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, and twice on the 12th.

Be careful out there!
    You too!?!? This must not stand! They got me at the Muncie Lowes, and TWICE at the Menards just this last week!! If this keeps up I'm going to have to report it to someone.
    Gotta go. I need some..... deck screws. Yeah. Deck screws.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, I got hit on last night in the hotel bar. Spoilers:
    She was larger than my type and kinda homely
    She was young enough to be my daugher, so kinda creepy.
    She was quite drunk (she and the other off duty staff were there drinking for free waiting for the bar to close at 9 to go out drinking with the bartender on duty)
    She admitted in not so many words she's a slut while talking about something else with her friends as I sat drinking my beer
    So in other words, not worth risking my marriage over.

I had to carefully work my wife into the conversation to get her to move on and focus on something else.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    On a related note, I got hit on last night in the hotel bar. Spoilers:
    She was larger than my type and kinda homely
    She was young enough to be my daugher, so kinda creepy.
    She was quite drunk (she and the other off duty staff were there drinking for free waiting for the bar to close at 9 to go out drinking with the bartender on duty)
    She admitted in not so many words she's a slut while talking about something else with her friends as I sat drinking my beer
    So in other words, not worth risking my marriage over.

I had to carefully work my wife into the conversation to get her to move on and focus on something else.
    I had a similar situartion happen to me once. What was weird that with every martini I had she got prettier. She stopped flirting after I puked my guts out on her.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a similar situartion happen to me once. What was weird that with every martini I had she got prettier. She stopped flirting after I puked my guts out on her.
    Im glad it was her. Because her Blonde MILF manager about my age doing paperwork behind me could have got me in serious trouble if it was her doing the flirting. She could have been one of the "ugly" friends on one of those real housewives shows. (you know, even the "least attractive" ones on those shows are still a solid 7 :faint: )

Top Bottom