If Obama gets more stimulus checks issued...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    What will you do with them? I think we can all agree that they're no help at all, but if you get that check in the mail, what will you do with it? Will you send it back? Will you tear it up? Or will you use it? And if you use it, what will it be for?

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yeah if they give me back some of the taxes I paid, I will purchase firearms and ammo, only to be tragically lost in a boating accident.

It's a shame, really.

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    AMMO UP.
    Does anyone know what the current estimated amont is? I know BHO had not announced it as of yesterday, didn't know if somebody heard a time frame and amount??

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm definitely going for guns and ammo, ironic if you consider who wants to hand me the money to buy it. I'll likely donate some to the NRA as well to help fight his anti-gun agenda.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The last I heard the next stimulus will be infrastructure spending, bridges, roads, etc. So there might be no cash in hand for the poor suffering taxpayers.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I, too, heard that it would go for construction, roads, etc. to put SOME people back to work and make the country "pretty".

I figure that with the "bail-out" debt, I will never get my "share" paid off before I die - my children and grandchildren will still be paying on it.:xmad:

SO, why not give us another "stimulas? What's a few hundred $'s per person?

But, if they had decided to give us some of what we are paying for, I would spend it on one of those "ugly, black assult rifles" that Obama hates so much! :D (And ammo and mags to go with it.) KISS MY ***, Obama! (and "Blago", Daily, the Daily Machine, Nancy, etc.)

Top Bottom