• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Anyone know of an assult weapon actually assulting people on its own??
    Me either. Check out this website.
    Assault Weapons

This cracks me up.
    You can make a difference
    One of the first things we realized when we started this was that fellow anti-gun organizations have made mistakes in their claims that these weapons are inexpensive and readily available. Quite to the contrary, we ended up paying over $1,500 for the "Colt AR-15" we are currently monitoring! At least this is one assault weapon that is off of the streets!

Your spare funds could help us purchase additional weapons for testing. As little as $5 can buy ammunition that could be the missing catalyst that causes these weapons to rain destruction on our streets, allowing us to document this once and for all.

Last edited:

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Mine haven't assulted anyone either. Its kind of funny that Washington wants to put a ban on them when they really should be TRYING to put a ban on criminals. But its easier to ban the things that cant do anything without human intervention. Heres an idea, why not instate the death penalty in every state for those who go around shooting defensless victims?

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Deadly assault weapons.

That's why I keep mine locked up in a safe. I also keep them covered in a silicon gun wrap so they can't see the other assault rifles and pistols in my safe. Who know what carnage they could perform if they form an alliance and attack in force. I'm betting they had to dart the AR in the picture to be able to get close enough to attach the bayonet.:laugh:

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    LMAO!!! AMEN to that brother. We need some sort of deturant for the stupid and useless. So that they wouldnt be.. well stupid and useless. LOL

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Does anyone else think this might be a scam? I mean they're getting people to buy them fully loaded firearms, ammo and everything. Not to mention the fact that they got a Colt AR when it's extremely easy to find one for $600-700. Plus, who has ever heard of a "drive-by bayoneting" (Dec. 18, 2004 news)?

Now they're wanting an FNH five-seven "assault pistol" for testing. Sounds like a wish list to me. :D

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Does anyone else think this might be a scam? I mean they're getting people to buy them fully loaded firearms, ammo and everything. Not to mention the fact that they got a Colt AR when it's extremely easy to find one for $600-700. Plus, who has ever heard of a "drive-by bayoneting" (Dec. 18, 2004 news)?

Now they're wanting an FNH five-seven "assault pistol" for testing. Sounds like a wish list to me. :D

Yeah you could be right, but what a great way to do it if ya think about it.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think I just might have to create such a site. Honestly, it is pure genius for whoever created the site to have anti-gun people purchase guns for him! BRILLIANT!

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Really, Assault Weapon Watch has been up for 4 years. 24/7 Web cam action. I know that they say it takes a few years for fads and **** to hit indiana but damn.

Top Bottom