If someone leaves a "stain" in the workplace toilet....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Here is a good one. I walk into the men's room at work. There is a guy in one of the stalls dropping a deuce with the door open. I am at the urinal and he says, "hey you don't happen to know why this door won't close do you". No from me. I then hear him pulling the TP down to do the paper work. I move over to the sink with eyes forward and got out of there. Went back in later the door was tapped open for repairs. There were two other stalls available.

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    ...you would think they would grab the toilet bowl brush and take care of it. :dunno:

REALLY????? Have you EVER walked into a bathroom that wasn't your own and EVER even seen a toilet brush available?? You can't call people rude if the equipment to take care of the problem isn't there for them to use...........

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Off topic (kind of), but about 7 years ago I got a job at a local factory here. Was my first factory job. On the third day, my stomach not used to eating crappy food from the vending machine on my short lunch break, I had to go to the bathroom. There was only a single bathroom attached to the factory floor, unisex bathroom, one toilet inside. I did what I had to do, but the toilet clogged and it started overflowing. There was no plunger in the bathroom...

So, on my 3rd day, I had to find a supervisor and tell him that the toilet was overflowing. He told me to go back to my machine and get back to work. I looked over there a few minutes later, and saw him with a plunger in hand and a mop-bucket going to the bathroom...

So, while leaving a mark in the toilet may be perceived as bad. I accidentally did much, much worse... lol. I've also learned the value of the double flush when using toilets that you're not used to, as flushing capability varies... haha.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    And we sometimes wonder how these people live at home....end of story.
    I have thrown away toilet seats that were too gross to try and clean. I'd throw away toilets for the same reason if I thought the judge would honor the charge of replacement. Needless to say it's full hazmat gear at times.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i walked into the break room this morning to put my lunch in the fridge. as I put my hand on the counter I realized I put it in some thing cold. looked at my hand and then at the counter and it was a puddle of snot. it was even hanging off the side. needless to say I was not happy and some one should be punched in the face.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    You want to get the wife excited just take some brown play dough and leave a skid mark on the seat.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    i walked into the break room this morning to put my lunch in the fridge. as I put my hand on the counter I realized I put it in some thing cold. looked at my hand and then at the counter and it was a puddle of snot. it was even hanging off the side. needless to say I was not happy and some one should be punched in the face.

Are you sure it was snot? I've seen some nasty things in my days...

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    REALLY????? Have you EVER walked into a bathroom that wasn't your own and EVER even seen a toilet brush available?? You can't call people rude if the equipment to take care of the problem isn't there for them to use...........

There are exactly 3 available in the machine shop bathroom at work. 3 crappers (and a mop bucket but I don't think we're suppose to use stall #4) and 3 oversized tooth brushes.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Gun show bathrooms are the worst! Grown adults can't even properly use a bathroom! Shameful!

There is a fairly big swap meet that can put any gun show to shame. There was a mountain growing out of a port-a-crapper. I opened the door and saw it. Backed away and took a leak in some bushes. Walked past later and saw an Amish woman walk in so I waited a bit to see if she backed out. Ended up being about 5-10 minutes before she reappeared. My brother went in after I told him about it and took a leak. Said there was blood (hopefully just some tampons) and vomit in there and the mountain of poo was several inches above the seat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have thrown away toilet seats that were too gross to try and clean. I'd throw away toilets for the same reason if I thought the judge would honor the charge of replacement. Needless to say it's full hazmat gear at times.

I had effectively put those days out of my mind until this thread and your reminder......:faint:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Try working in a "college", where I seriously wonder if these people were ever potty trained. :poop: on the floor, :poop: on the toilet seat, :poop: on the walls, bugers wiped all over. Absolutely disgusting. .......………............................................................................... ............. Many years ago I was working at 7-11, had a uni-sex bathroom by the cash registers, a large woman came in and asked where the restroom was, to which I pointed and off she went. Minute or two later I hear demonic noises coming from the only restroom, followed by an unholy stench. I quickly changed cash drawers to the register furthest away. Just as I finish moving register's, this woman emerges, and shouts "O'lordy its gonna be a bad day!" she turns and runs the three and a half steps to the restroom. Customers are walking into this wall of stench, as I'm trying to hide it with some air freshener.Moral of the story, courtesy flushes are appreciated, and have a can of air freshener at the ready.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom