If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I'm not good at short answers..
    During this whole covid thing I haven't worn a mask unless I absolutely had to.
    I was the maskless guy in the store everyone dirty looked. Only if I had to. 5% of the time. I visited friends and family who also did not wear masks and I haven't had as much as a sniffel. I dont know anyone who has had covid and I haven't so why would I take a chance on a rushed vacation for a flu like sickness that is 99.5% survivable. And if down the road there is side affects. There will be no compensation. It was a emergency they will tell you....sorry bout that.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have a neighbor who works for lilly, in clinical trials, the stuff he is saying is pretty amazing. Drugs and vaccines will be in trials for sometimes 15 years. He said they find a reaction from one person, they have to investigate, and take time to see what really happened. People are getting clots, people are getting nerve diseases, countries are banning vaccines because of their side effects and here this country is, screaming that you need to get it, regardless of anything, especially any science, their science(media lies) is the only thing that matters. I do not want it, i'm 38 and in good health. I wont die from this flu. Why would i even give myself a 0.1% chance of getting a nerve disorder that renders me worthless to feed my family, and then cant sue these billionaires for what they made? NO WAY.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I already got mine. The Army shot me with so much stuff I just figured it was one more in the cocktail, so meh. From what I hear, the military will be requiring this one in their regime soon as well.

The only thing I'd point out is that any vaccine you've gotten since the Reagan administration was immune to lawsuits because there's so little profit in it that companies were not willing to risk the junk science lawsuits and availability was dwindling. Instead of lawsuits, there's a fund for those injured by vaccines. I get a lot of hay is being made about the immunity all of a sudden, but the fact it's decades old tends to never make it's way in to the conversation.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    If the vaccine gets FDA approval,will you get the shot?
    Im against the vaccine,I feel its not working.
    The gov is trying to hard to force us to get it.
    I dont trust the gov one bit.
    Seems like from my research that just as many vaxed people are going to the hospital as unvaxed.
    My wife is vaxed and thinks she is unstoppable now and trying to force me into getting jabbed.
    Im not budging,shes fine but who knows a year/years from now.
    I keep telling her the pandemic isnt over,even though I think there lying about the numbers.
    What are your thoughts.
    Covid is not going away. It goes into animals. So it will always keep making new variants and popping back up. I think it's here until the end.

The whole world is marketing the vaccine as a way to eradicate the virus. But that's not the case. It does seem to lighten the chance of hospitalization and death, from the research I've done. (But who knows. It's all propaganda.)

We need to be focusing on treating the symptoms. Vitamin D is a big one. We should all be taking that.

I think Covid will make its rounds just like the flu or common cold. The kids will build a natural immunity as they get older.

Thank the Lord we got a pandemic that goes so light on the children. That's not always been the case.

Antibiotics, vaccines, and better sanitation have seemed to help.

Back in the day, the average life span was like 30-50 years, not because people didn't live to be old, but that such a large % of kids died before they were 15.

It still happens, but not like it was back in the day.

With that, I'm 100% for each family making that decision for their family. Try to force an experiment on my kids and we might have an issue.

And I'm also glad that I'm the boss lol. These big businesses going woke are going to hurt themselves in the long run.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The same people that didn't get a shot before FDA approval, are the same people that won't get the shot after FDA approval. They are also probably the same people that won't put shopping carts back in the cart corral after they are done using them.

y3SfqGU.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are the types that leave shopping carts in the handicap parking spots.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If the baseline for survivability is 99%+ for the general population, how much difference can the "vaccine" make? Fractions of fractions. It is nothing less than suspicious why Gov would force this. And it seems like every country (most, at least) on earth is in agreement about the efficacy and requirement to accept the "vaccine". When was the last time every country on earth agreed about anything?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I already got mine. The Army shot me with so much stuff I just figured it was one more in the cocktail, so meh. From what I hear, the military will be requiring this one in their regime soon as well.

The only thing I'd point out is that any vaccine you've gotten since the Reagan administration was immune to lawsuits because there's so little profit in it that companies were not willing to risk the junk science lawsuits and availability was dwindling. Instead of lawsuits, there's a fund for those injured by vaccines. I get a lot of hay is being made about the immunity all of a sudden, but the fact it's decades old tends to never make it's way in to the conversation.
    Have any of the vaccines we have gotten since the Reagan administration, besides this one, had only EUA but with corporate immunity? It would seem to be at a somewhat higher level of riskiness

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They have not gotten that far with the armed forces yet. I believe they are running into issues with the whole experimental thing.

And suddenly they started pushing so many more on kids. 27 shots by age 2? Some of those have multiple vaccines too. That is nuts.

By the mid-1980s, seven vaccines were available: diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles,mumps, rubella and polio. Because six of these vaccines were combined into two shots (DTP and MMR), and one, the polio vaccine, was given by mouth, children received five shots by the time they were 2 years old and not more than one shot at a single visit.

Since the mid-1980s, many vaccines have been added to the schedule. The result is that the vaccine schedule has become more complicated than it once was, and children are receiving far more shots than before (see Vaccine Safety for answers to the questions: "Are vaccines safe?"; “Do vaccines weaken the immune system?” and more). Now, children could receive as many as 27 shots by 2 years of age and up to six shots in a single visit.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I agree with everything I've read here other than one member I have on my ignore list :thumbsup: Love me some ignore list.. The Federal government's credibility in my eyes is hovering in the minus area.. Like other's I'm not interested in ANYTHING that no one is accountable for. I'll keep taking the Vitamin D, depending on the J vitamin (Jesus) and continue to roll the dice.. I'm leaving sooner or later but I'm not walking in front of a truck and I'm not interested in some experimental juice anyone is pushing. I'm more convinced than ever that a good friend died from his first dose of the vaccine in January and I'm really tired of getting the "did you hear what happened to ____________ " calls.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Should Trump have not launched Operation Warp Speed?

There's a HUGE ****ing difference between making an emergency and experimental medication available as fast as possible, and pretending it's safe and has no potential risks and you must take it or lose all your freedoms.

Trump's push for mRNA research very well may pan out to literally cure cancer in the next few years. So his actions were completely solid on it. Public reaction was completely solid on it too, WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE.

Now that Biden is in office, they're pretending Trump had nothing to do with it and that it's a perfect and safe product that you must take or suffer consequence.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood

My nephew is AD army in Hawaii right now. He won’t take it, and they can’t make him until the FDA approves it. That doesn’t stop his superior from calling him a blue falcon and giving soft punishment, like extra pt and delaying leave requests. Sad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The Federal government's credibility in my eyes is hovering in the minus area.

****, I have never viewed the SOBs with anything but a credibility score of -0- or less.

The only thing the central state has ever done consistently and predictably is LIE.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Also, son is army national guard with flight status. They leave him alone because his mos is in demand, and he is E6 and has earned his position

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom