• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    https://www.wdrb.com/news/federal-a...cle_4770cc54-b7f1-11ea-96e6-cbd8a5f01903.html

That was the local report here a few weeks ago. It gives a little more detail: Found at Louisville's UPS Worldport facility. "Assault Weapons" parts. Shipped to someone in Melbourne FL. Disguised as "steel pin samples". I don't think the Feds would release any identifiable information public about the person it was shipped to. Anyone who claims to know the motivation at this point is likely wildly speculating.

Isn't that the description I've been told on INGO to use at UPS?

I know with beer for contests, entrants list it as "yeast samples".

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember back in the 80s after a big shipment of broomhandles from china I was told by a distributor that there were containers of parts following. These ran afoul of Bush 1 who stopped the importation and Clinton who killed it altogether. I always wonder if those were scrapped or if somebody has them in a warehouse, waiting for better days.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I remember back in the 80s after a big shipment of broomhandles from china I was told by a distributor that there were containers of parts following. These ran afoul of Bush 1 who stopped the importation and Clinton who killed it altogether. I always wonder if those were scrapped or if somebody has them in a warehouse, waiting for better days.

Who knows. Hell, they might have found their way into some conflict zone or another. There were a bunch of MP-44s turning up in the Syrian civil war and other weird places, so why not some Shansei .45 Broomhandles?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm thinking that what it looks like.

Lord knows where someone would find an AR build kit in the U.S. if not supplied by the CCP.

To me, this looks like an unscrupulous Chinese manufacturer (redundant?) trying to make a buck, not arms running to BLM.

If you have the right connections with the Princelings in the PLA you can get freighters full of CQ556s at Lazaro Cardenas, so much stuff runs through there. Bring them in at LC and run them up to EU via trucks.

Problem for INGO (and certain Colt fanboys, *whistles*) is that CQ556s do not comply with the Colt Technical Data Package, lol.

Top Bottom