• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Except there are probably plenty of people whom this makes sense to![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoZBbxHyRg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "No problem"? So you're assuming that arguments made on facts and logic will win the day? What country do you live in?

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Her last statement reveals it all. "The average citizen does not need any of this." Her level of arrogance and condescension is epic.

If we are going to base our rights on what is "needed", then we can get rid of a bunch of parts of that pesky constitution.

We don't need that 2nd Amendment. Defend yourself? Tell the criminal to just wait until the policy arrive. Hunting? That is what grocery stores are for. You don't really need that.

Oh...the 1st amendment? We don't really need that either do we. I mean, you can disagree with me. But why do you really need to be telling other people? That does nothing but stir up hatred and we hate vitriolic speech. Especially if its from the press that does not agree with us. And really there is no need to peaceably assemble. We know you average citizens just use that as an excuse to riot. So that should go too.

And don't worry about that pesky 4th amendment. We don't worry about those cumbersome search warrants anymore anyway.

We the citizens of this great nation ,need to wake up. We need to wake up and realize that for these politicians to tell us that we should not be armed is the hight of hypocrisy. They receive tax payer sponsored armed protection. Yet we are not allowed to protect ourselves! They obviously believe they are so much better than us that they should be spared from harm while we are all expendable. We all should just sit down, shut up, and do what they tell us to do.

Are we going to accept this? Are we going to be the obedient dog to the master. Or are we going to tell them..."Get over yourself. If it is OK for you to do...then it is OK for us too."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She sees the bad when things happen.
    But you can't see what HASN'T HAPPENED.
    If a gun prevents a crime, no one see's it. It doesn't make the news.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    What the hell was that, Is this the face behind the indy mom on facebook. "They all had 30 round clips". I watched 2 times in total disbelief of her, she was just throwing anything out there her mind could ramble off. Just making it up as she went. I was waiting for Elmer Fudd to run across the bottom of the screen packin his double. That was some screwed up stuff there. I still have chills, did someone leave the overhead door up in the shop ? Damn I wish I hadn't seen that.
    But in retrospect she was old and probably a little cenile, maybe she was thinking about that movie the other night on cable. Those glocks and sigs shoot all night without a mag change. WOW !

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    You guys here at INGO are gonna give me freakin nightmares this weekend, afer the chills subsided from watchin this twice in total disbelief I was cruzin around readin the posts and I ran into this, I am probably the only member that has not seen it but once again all I can say it "What The Hell" She is a state rep. totally anti gun and drafted a bill banning those nasty evil black guns with barrel shrouds as a criteria to be banned and when asked if she new what a barrel shroud was she said, I think it is a "shoulder thingy"..............Damn it !!! Elmer has to run across the bottom of the screen packin his double to make this cartoon work.
    I am outa here glenlevit in fridge calling my name, please make this crazy woman go away.
    This has to be indy mom or at a minimun they went to the same school.

This is like banning a tampon will stop PMS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    lmfao, oh the stupidity just oozes from the pores of these people. If you are going up against someone/something you are truly disgusted by get your freaking facts together, make them accurate, and FFS STOP STUTTERING!!!

Top Bottom