• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    If you took advantage of it but forgot to pay Kinnards or HotPocket please mail a $5 bill or check made out to INGO LLC for $5. This does not apply to vendors or those who planned the event.

INGO LLC
    PO Box 853
    Fishers, IN 46038

Thanks everyone! :ingo:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_chop_in_4_23_11_pitch_in.html#post1800843

We'll be having Grey st. BBQ & Smoked chicken by Tyler, for the main course.EDIT: it will be $5 dollars each. We'll need to pitch-in the rest: sides, cheese, & chips.
    If someone has a table they could bring it would be helpful.
    Everyone should bring a chair.
    Post what you're gonna bring, I'll try to keep up the list.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I didn't eat any BBQ but I gave Kinnards80 my $5 at the Chop In. After thinking about it on the drive home I should have given him more just to help cover the stuff they provided for us:facepalm:

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Dave or myself didn't eat anything at all, albeit I would gladly donate some money to the cause. Kinnards and HotPockets hospitality is like no other.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I covered the BBQ so the Kinnard's family would not have to pay anything out of pocket. We are at about $90 and it cost $120.

If you did not eat BBQ I don't want you sending $. If you did eat BBQ and didn't pay I would appreciae it if you could kick in $5. The BBQ was not free.

Thanks!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I covered the BBQ so the Kinnard's family would not have to pay anything out of pocket. We are at about $90 and it cost $120.

If you did not eat BBQ I don't want you sending $. If you did eat BBQ and didn't pay I would appreciae it if you could kick in $5. The BBQ was not free.

Thanks!

I ate so many different things when I was there I can't really recall if I had any BBQ or not. But FTR, I gave my share to Kinnards shortly after I arrived. If they end up with a little extra, so be it. They deserve it. Hopefully those that haven't paid yet just overlooked it. I'd hate to think anybody was bailing on this.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    This won't happen next time, I'll have a sign in table! We will collect all money if we need to then. We will have it like NFA day, We learned from this last one, the next one will be better.

Thanks Everybody that paid, I really apperciate it!:) :ingo:

Also, a special thanks to Fenway for covering all the costs of our chopping materials that I picked up! We chopped up alot of materials that cost :spend:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom