• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I'm glad that the reporter did mention that this incident was one of very few where a licensed CCW holder was involved in a firearm related breach of the law.

My take away from this reporters story is that there two groups of people who had been at the same party together earlier (perhaps alcohol was involved?), that a possible altercation may have taken place at said party, and that it continued anew when both parties had additional contact in a Denny's parking lot resulting in one of the parties involved beginning an assualt and the other brandished a sidearm.

Translation: Drunken immature kids use extremely bad judgement in a pis*in' contest.

At least the judge in this case gave the 22 year old a HUGE break by not pushing a felony charge. At least he may retain the ability to purchase firearms in the future. I do believe that what the judge handed down is going to be a darn sight lighter then what the military will give each of them.

I hope all involved have learned a giant lesson here and use the experience to good advantage. When your young, immature, and full of alcohol stupid actions can lead to extremely vertical learning curves.

Thankfully I never did anything immature and stupid when I was that age. :rolleyes:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Who's got a nice facepalm?

facepalm.jpg

Top Bottom