• Poll closed .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A 2012 Mustang GT500 and drop it off with an additional $75k at Kenny Brown's on the west side of Indy.

Or a 1974 DeTomasa Pantera with a built aluminum mid-riser 427 DOHC with twin turbo's.

K. Brown closed up shop a while back. Good choice though. Not a Blue Oval guy but respect what Roush and other aftermarket tuners have done with that piece.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    K. Brown closed up shop a while back. Good choice though. Not a Blue Oval guy but respect what Roush and other aftermarket tuners have done with that piece.

Too bad ! Nice guy. I had a Triple Black '99 Cobra 'Vert I took to him in 2000 I was going to drop a major chunk of change in but I met my wife and plans changed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Too bad ! Nice guy. I had a Triple Black '99 Cobra 'Vert I took to him in 2000 I was going to drop a major chunk of change in but I met my wife and plans changed.

I knew the crew at the shop. Good guys. I had a couple of fairly quick cars at the time and we all went out looking for victims. The supercharged units they turned out were stupid fast.

johnson8861

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    the Haute
    Porsche, because you can actually live with it on a daily basis. Unlike the monstrosities that Lambo and Ferrari put out with razor thin ride heights and vehicle widths that barely fit into standard road lanes.

Call me crazy, but if I had the dough to own a "super car", I'd want to drive it as often as possible. Not fight with it every other Sunday during the summer.
    The new 911 is supposed to have a 7 speed stick. How awesome is that?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I knew the crew at the shop. Good guys. I had a couple of fairly quick cars at the time and we all went out looking for victims. The supercharged units they turned out were stupid fast.

They let me drive Brandon Bernstein's Cobra Coupe they had just finished a complete suspension upgrade on. Just that work made it feel like it had gained 150 HP because it was hooked up so nice.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Absolutely. Pic me when yours is done :)

Will do.
    I mean, all this :
    NelsonTTLSX.jpg
    NelsonTTLSX.jpg
    1,200hp/1,200lb
    + This:
    FFRGTM.jpg
    (2200lbs) mid-engine
    FFRGTM.jpg

=
    :rockwoot::patriot:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    thumbnail.aspx

lexus lfa. saw one on the road once. we took the same interstate exit, and it accelerated out of the curve into an empty stretch and was f*****g gone. i'm sure lots of other cars can outperform it, but this is the only one i've personally witnessed get on it on a public road.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Ford GT.

Got lucky one day and a guy had his son take me out in one, it was absolutely amazing. The car is gorgeous and the power is brutal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ18DkQTRuY[/ame]

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    thumbnail.aspx

lexus lfa. saw one on the road once. we took the same interstate exit, and it accelerated out of the curve into an empty stretch and was f*****g gone. i'm sure lots of other cars can outperform it, but this is the only one i've personally witnessed get on it on a public road.

isn't that a rebadged GT-R, aka Skyline?

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    isn't that a rebadged GT-R, aka Skyline?

The LF-a was all Lexus. There is a video floating around about it, but pretty much they have never done an actual sports car so they dropped some money to produce it. Even if they sell every one they make they will still lose money in the over project because of all the R&D that went into it.

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    thumbnail.aspx

saw one at the autoshow, car is mean looking :rockwoot: i love how the exhaust is done also

Top Bottom