• ...and so much more!
  • quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Le_Mat_Revolver.jpg

An authentic LeMat Revolver, preferably one of the brace carried by J.E.B. Stuart.

ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    John Dillinger's Colt government model M1911A1 pistol in caliber .38 Super It has been modified to use a Colt Thompson vertical foregrip, cutts compensator, extended box magazine, and fired fully automatic. It is in the lower left portion of the photograph.

dillenger.jpg

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Czech vz61(aka:"Skorpion"); the real R 'n R deal - not the semiauto repro they're selling now. Attach a 'white' light and/or laser and you've got my idea of the ultimate HD/SD nightstand weapon!

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    There are so many fantasy guns that would be cool to have. Robo-Cops auto pistol or for really terrifying looks Alucards Hellsing Arms 454 Casull Auto would be really cool.

But in the way of real fire arms, I would love to be able to own a Beretta 93r or a mini-gun.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Real gun:
    Getting a bit away from the Barretts that a lot of people like, the Robar RC-50
    Robar_RC50.jpg

This would make a really nice addition to my collection.

"Fake gun" (presuming the idea is that "if the fictional gun actually existed as described")
    Type 2 Phaser from TOS:
    star_trek_phaser.jpg

Forget "stun" just point, click, and the problem goes away, with no need to even dispose of the body.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Since this is Christmas and my budget is unlimited by YOUR tax dollars collected by the gub'ment, let's go with an M110 in 7.62mm

XM110-2.jpg

AND a PSG-1 because it's just cool looking even if it is too damn heavy and overpriced:

hk_psg1_l.jpg

AND a Barrett M82 is a nice choice too...yeah, yeah someone else called it out but this my damn dream so don't wet your panties :)

m82a1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom