if you could only have one handgun, which one would it be?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The one I have had since I was 17 years old..(Different times). Smith and Wesson Model 28-2..You just can't wear them out...Believe me I tried...

stag007_zps4d785ad2.jpg

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    P226 - trust my life to it, I guess it would be my pick. That said, any handgun I own I would trust my life to, otherwise I would not own it.

danatkins

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    either my sig tacops 1911 best dam sidearm i've ever had or a g22 with 9mm,357sig barrels and a 22 conversion kit

biggen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    My Dan Wesson 357Max revolver. I can put on the 8" barrel and deer hunt, or spin on the 2" and load it with 357 mag or 38's and CCW.

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    G19 is an ideal size for carry yet still handles pretty much like a full-sized pistol; 15 rounds, light rail for bedside use, fairly cheap, parts are fairly cheap and available and easy to work on. Although I don't much like the triggers even with the 3.5# installed.

Seems like QC has slipped with many brands to where I think HK has most everyone beat on out of the box quality and long term durability. Since price is less of an object in the "just one" scenario the P30 or P30L might be a contender but I don't have experience with it yet.

Top Bottom