actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's the article

1st, a computer answered the question. Supposedly to be fair and impartial.
    Course, most people know, that depends on the program and parameters.

a quote
    The findings, painstakingly assembled by FiscalNote vice president Bill Frischling, confirmed my fear: My colleagues in the media are serving as accessories to the murder of democracy.

After a honeymoon of slightly positive coverage in the first three months of the year, Biden’s press for the past four months has been as bad as — and for a time worse than — the coverage Trump received for the same four months of 2020.

Umm, maybe because Biden has had a much worse effect on the country?

Think about that. In 2020, Trump presided over a worst-in-world pandemic response that caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths; held a superspreader event at the White House and got covid-19 himself; praised QAnon adherents; embraced violent white supremacists; waged a racist campaign against Black Lives Matter demonstrators; attempted to discredit mail-in voting; and refused to accept his defeat in a free and fair election, leading eventually to the violence of Jan. 6 and causing tens of millions to accept the “big lie,” the worst of more than 30,000 he told in office.
    Soooo much here to unpack.
    Basically, sounds like, "I don't like him, everything he did I didn't like".
    Maybe the author is the problem?
    The rest, I don't think I have the time to go after.
    Feel free to comment.

Some interesting comments at the end of the article.
    Of course, it breaks down into "anti-trump" EVERYTHING he did was wrong, and everyone else.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's the article

a quote
    The findings, painstakingly assembled by FiscalNote vice president Bill Frischling, confirmed my fear: My colleagues in the media are serving as accessories to the murder of democracy.

After a honeymoon of slightly positive coverage in the first three months of the year, Biden’s press for the past four months has been as bad as — and for a time worse than — the coverage Trump received for the same four months of 2020.

Think about that. In 2020, Trump presided over a worst-in-world pandemic response that caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths; held a superspreader event at the White House and got covid-19 himself; praised QAnon adherents; embraced violent white supremacists; waged a racist campaign against Black Lives Matter demonstrators; attempted to discredit mail-in voting; and refused to accept his defeat in a free and fair election, leading eventually to the violence of Jan. 6 and causing tens of millions to accept the “big lie,” the worst of more than 30,000 he told in office.
    Feel free to comment.

Of course, it breaks down into "anti-trump" EVERYTHING he did was wrong, and everyone else.
    They’d have to do some serious cherry-picking to find any time where media coverage was more adversarial to Biden than Trump. If you believe Biden has had more negative press than Trump…you’re probably a Democrat

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They’d have to do some serious cherry-picking to find any time where media coverage was more adversarial to Biden than Trump. If you believe Biden has had more negative press than Trump…you’re probably a Democrat

Well, there's also the fact that they counted "bad" and "good" as even.
    There's a bit of a difference between, "the cost of gas has gone up a nickel", and "Trump is literally Hitler".

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Here's the article

a quote

Feel free to comment.

These people possess the intellectual maturity of the average five year old child.

CopperheadL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Usa
    If you think Kyle Rittenhouse is a cold-blooded murderer but Hillary Clinton is not, you're definitely a Democrat and probably scared to death because you've got dirt on the Clintons but are too afraid to reveal it.
    whoa, easy what you say there. I don't want "clintoned"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom