• ...and so much more!
  • DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    [ame]http://youtu.be/PwgCXC3dsZw[/ame]

best thing ive ever heard in my life. I don't get the bagpipes in the beginning though...Song starts at 00:37

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    WOW! Great tune! Should be the NRA's national anthem.
    It would be interesting to hear the response if this was played on the radio.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Bagpipes don't need a reason...

I agree with this but for those that do need a reason for bagpipes, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the Continental Army under George Washington was thought to be ethnic Scots. Highland pipes were part of the Civil War. They were used to intimidate or frighten the enemy. While bagpipes aren't part of traditional military funerals, they are used often at large ceremonies. The only reason I'd need for bagpipes is that they're the best sounding instrument pretty much ever...now onto listening to the song.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I agree with this but for those that do need a reason for bagpipes, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the Continental Army under George Washington was thought to be ethnic Scots. Highland pipes were part of the Civil War. They were used to intimidate or frighten the enemy. While bagpipes aren't part of traditional military funerals, they are used often at large ceremonies. The only reason I'd need for bagpipes is that they're the best sounding instrument pretty much ever...now onto listening to the song.

Not to hi-jack the thread but this is a remarkable book for anyone to read if you value our country...

LINK >>> Review of James Webb’s <i>Born Fighting: How the Scots-Irish Shaped America</i> by Mackubin T. Owens

Top Bottom