• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I have no interest in yet another campaign speech filled with propaganda about how selling our children into economic slavery will make our children's future brighter.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    sotu.jpg

I was on the ticker throughout the entire SOTU, it was pretty ugly as far as "Positive" ratings go. Even the blue line never crossed the positive mark...
    I was encouraged to see a huge valley at the moment he began his rant on "Gun Control" aka "Freedom Control" from Republicans and Independents with a small slump from Democrats.

Last edited:

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    What kills me everything he complained about in the budget extension he created, guess that's what they mean about talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Cottong2001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Down the road a piece...
    Dang. I missed it. Let me guess. We're getting out of Afganistan, I killed Bin Laden, it's Bush's fault, guns spontaneously kill people, I'm going to cut the deficit, everything should be fair, it's the Republicans fault, the government will take care of you, green energy, stimulus spending is good, uh, uh, uh, uh...(oh wait, the teleprompter was working)

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I tried for 3 minutes, but I just couldn't watch...To be honest, a 1978 Battlestar Galactica episode on Netflix caught my attention. Yeah, I kinda wish I was joking but, sadly, I'm not.

-Drew

Top Bottom