• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Had the same deal happen to me freshman year at Franklin Central. A small shooting happened somewhere where the only death was the guy who started it. I asked about what would happen if there was a shooting at school and what was being done to prevent it. I was interrogated by police and threatened with prison time if I kept asking questions like that. I was then suspended until I got professional counseling.

In hindsight all of that was bogus but I didn't know my rights then. I also don't care who reads this since my parents won't do anything about it (some might remember my short lived thread last June about the Lawrence Police and how my parents didn't care about what happened there either).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "...said the suspension, later reduced to one day, was a poor choice by school administrators...."

That right there kids is an administration that refuses to admit ANY wrongdoing/overreaction. Had they dropped it all they would have been saying "sorry, my bad" by default... we cant have that now can we?:xmad:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ok, with all these ridiculous actions by the school, what can done legally to make sure that these school officials know that these types actions are some form of abuse. It's traumatizing to these youngers and are setting a wrong example when in the real world, this is not what they're going to encounter, a eutopia world.

All I keep hearing are what this or that school has done to this certain kid who brought this or that and said this and that. None of these parent ever did any form of legal action against them or anything at all? It's really upsetting that more and more of these are happening.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    And...

The boy was questioned by the principal and a sheriff's deputy, who also wanted to search the family home without a warrant, Henkelman said. "He started asking me questions about if I have firearms, and [the deputy said] he's going to have to search my house. Search my house? I just wanted to know what happened."

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    If schools were truly interested in combatting bullying in school, they would start with the school administrators since they have both the power and the inclination to abuse others. It is reaching the point where sending a child to a public school is a form of child endangerment.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    No search was performed, and the deputy left Henkelman's home after the father answered questions in a four-page questionnaire issued by the Sheriff's Office.

I don't think so. Kiss my ***. I'm not filling out a questionnaire and you're not searching my house without a warrant. Questioned my kid without me present. WTF Parents need to start suing these schools and the cops until they figure out we have rights.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    What has our country become? I am not sure any more.

For those of you that have been in this for a while, at what point did the public perception of guns become negative?

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    No search was performed, and the deputy left Henkelman's home after the father answered questions in a four-page questionnaire issued by the Sheriff's Office.

I don't think so. Kiss my ***. I'm not filling out a questionnaire and you're not searching my house without a warrant. Questioned my kid without me present. WTF Parents need to start suing these schools and the cops until they figure out we have rights.

I thought it was illegal for a police officer to question a child without a parent or attorney present. How come I never hear about attorneys being involved or schools and police departments (officers) getting sued or otherwise ending up in court. Is there something special about questioning them in the school house?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

This! Parents need to start suing these schools.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Okay, then these words must be banned from being spoken:

List all words that contain gun

lg.php

id

123 words found.
    antigun