If you want to see panic buyers, take a look at this...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Driver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I know that there is a gun auction coming up this weekend. It is about a 90 minute drive for me. I'm not looking for anything other then a good price on a shotgun.
    Do you think it would be worth it to drive to the auction or should I just stay home and wait for the panic to blow over?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    P-Mags, the "Beanie Babies" of 2013.

Ya just know that there are nutbags out there with a 1996 price guide planning their retirement around Beanie Babies.

In the not too distant future, the same will be true of guys who overpaid for P-Mags..."well if I spent $60 per, then someone will pay $200." Um.....yeah.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I'd skip the gun show and buy local. Me thinks the local gun shops have shot guns reasonably priced new and used...seems the panic hasn't hit these dead center like the other weapons. Save some gas and buy local...my $.02

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    I went to one of there auctions about 6months ago. They had a G17 I was wanting NIB. When it came up for bid it went for more then retail. Alot of guns I saw were going for full retail in used condidtion. I dont know if I will ever go back to that auction. The proxy bidders, I think, pay 15% on top of the bid price. One could only image what they are paying. But whatever, just means they will be outta $$$$ when there are good deals later.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I have that identical lr308 and paid $999 for it new at gander mountain of all places.

The ones that get me are the ammo
    Lot 78 tulammo 7.62x39 200rds $190
    lot 127 hornady 300gr 44mag 1 20rd box $60

mags
    lot 210 glock 33rd 9mm mags $190 for 2
    lot 211 glock 27rd 45 mags $220 for 2

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Does anyone think the AR market will tank after this settles down? Maybe you'll be able to score a never-fired DPMS for $500?

Ahh NOPE! Duh, the prices NEVER go back to below what the price was when panic started. That would be bad business. In the mid 80's I could buy ak's 3 for $900.00 at a local military surplus store in Atlanta GA. right before the 1st ban. Everything was so cheap by todays standards. To this day I remember that deal. I kept telling everyone that they should jump on it. I couldn't. Back then $900.00 spare cash might as well been 90k to me.

Top Bottom