• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    All citizens must be thrown into the vat of acid that created the Joker. Now we're all white, we all have white privilege, and nobody is discriminated against.

Buy stock in DuPont, I think this idea has legs.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That reminds of a scifi novel about a trip to the future. Everyone lived in hovels and anyone who was not of uniform accepted skin tone applied cover-up make up.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yesterday evening the better 2/3's had the news turned on, one of the Indianapolis stations. During a segment they were presenting the new race enforcement officer (whatever it was the position is titled) in schools. And a book included in the presented imagery was Animal Farm. I shuddered to think how that was going to be used to
    a) Increase resentment
    b) Teach collective guilt

And that segment was what started the conversation during our couch time and what promulgated starting this thread.
    Maybe the country needs a collective uprising to end political stupidity. Something like participation in government. Activism for sanity.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'll have a Coke............... :):

thumbs.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And you had the go ahead to implement the changes needed, what would you do first?
    Thought about and decided that was easy, but what about you fellas? What would you do?

If You Were Appointed Race Czar ...

Move the US Gran Prix to Watkins Glen or Laguna Seca, harmonize and blend Le Mans Prototype and American Le Mans and start a touring car racing series in the US

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I'd get rid of the required milk bottle at the Indy 500 winners circle.

Give the driver a beer. Or champagne.

Milk. yuck

Maybe we need to bring back “Water From Wilbur” (Shaw), like it was before the American Dairy Association horned in?

Nothing wrong with milk—as long as you’re not stupid enough to pour it over yourself in Victory Lane.

I wonder whether the directors of Möet & Chandon had heart failure when Dan Gurney sprayed their champagne around after winning LeMans in 1966.

Besides, who would want a California champagne in Indianapolis, anyway?:):

Top Bottom