If you were the prince of England, what pistol would you carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I think if I was a pilot, knowing that my sidearm may be the only firearm I have available for protection should my airframe be disabled, I'd be taking better care of it. That thing looks atrocious! What a crappy way to treat an awesome piece if equipment.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    :n00b: Israeli Carry: To deploy- draw pistol, rack slide (which both chambers a round and cocks the hammer), fire.

While silly, it's certainly not a difficult concept to grasp. No blanks required.

Cool, thanks for explaining that. Not sure what purpose it serves but if that's how they're being trained then I'm sure there's some reason for it.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    First aid gear?
    I understand tampons have been successfully used to stop bleeding by being stuffed into a bullet hole.

:laugh::laugh::hehe:I've heard they have been used to stop bleeding when stuffed into holes for a long time now.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Cool, thanks for explaining that. Not sure what purpose it serves but if that's how they're being trained then I'm sure there's some reason for it.

They used old used guns who were not safe to carry with one in the chamber back in the days (50's and 60's) but nowadays with modern guns (Glock and others) they dont need to carry that way.But many still train that way.

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    since the chamber's empty, the trigger's covered, and NOBODY'S HAND is on the gun, it doesn't matter what the muzzle "sweeps". your fbi rig sweeps other people every time that you enter a crowded room or an elevator.

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    like I said, since it's hammer down, probably on an empty chamber, with a covered triggerguard, there need be no concern about where the gun is pointing. It CAN'T discharge while it's so carried.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    like I said, since it's hammer down, probably on an empty chamber, with a covered triggerguard, there need be no concern about where the gun is pointing. It CAN'T discharge while it's so carried.

A strap of thread-torn webbing does not a 'covered trigger guard' make.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Great muzzle discipline. :rolleyes:

prince-harry-3-435.jpg

Top Bottom