• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JC PAINT WORKZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    **Mods if this is in the wrong spot please tell me or redirect to the right place**

Just wanted to stop in and let all of INGO know I have opened up a Vapor Shop in Greenwood, IN. We sell all name brand E-cigs and vaporizers. We are having our Soft Opening this Friday (Nov 29, Yes Black Friday) So swing in and check us out! Mention INGO and receive a free bottle of juice with your kit! While your sig others are out getting lost in the crowds come in taste some juices and get lost in the clouds!

1678 Stonegate Drive
    Greenwood, IN 46142
    317-884-6917
    Greenwood Indiana's Premier E-Cig Shop | Electronic Cigarette | Vapor Reviews | Tutorials | 317 Vapers
    www.facebook.com/317vapers
    317Vapers - YouTube

Here is the FB Event if you wanna post or Join it:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/235375899961404/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Good luck with your store. My boss has two of these stores in northwest Indiana and there's a lot of stories in the news about the juice and pending regulations on the stuff.

JC PAINT WORKZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good luck with your store. My boss has two of these stores in northwest Indiana and there's a lot of stories in the news about the juice and pending regulations on the stuff.

Yea the FDA is pending its decision on how they want to regulate it. I have a feeling they are going to tax it somehow, and the obvious no under 18 sales etc.. There is also rumors about online sales (which I have not started yet waiting on pending regulation). Once we figure out how to extract the nicotine from vegetables instead of tobacco there is no way they can regulate it as tobacco! lol

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yea the FDA is pending its decision on how they want to regulate it. I have a feeling they are going to tax it somehow, and the obvious no under 18 sales etc.. There is also rumors about online sales (which I have not started yet waiting on pending regulation). Once we figure out how to extract the nicotine from vegetables instead of tobacco there is no way they can regulate it as tobacco! lol

j17v9Su.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes, but it would take about 20 pounds of eggplant to equal the nicotine in 1 cigarette. The foods and drinks that contain nicotine contain trivial amounts.

Top Bottom