• ...and so much more!
  • Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I thought the Amish weren't allowed to have TVs? Or the internet? :dunno:

:laugh:

I present to you, next year's Super Bowl entertainment!

SuperBowl2014_zpsf688c5cf.jpg

:):

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Watched the half time show with my wife and we both agreed that's he is beautiful and talented but she doesn't do a very good job as a live entertainer.
    Wife has all of Beyonce and Destinys Child albums and we went to a Beyonce concert and we were pretty disappointed with her act.
    Also her attire was about standard for today's entertainers so we did not find it offensive in any way and if you didn't like the way she was dressed or her act there was always the choice of changing the channel.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Beyonce alive, Peter Steele dead.

No artistic justice.

Well, maybe there is.........no art or talent in her halftime show. Maybe she's doing that to keep the Reaper away?

Eh, she's probably been safe from the start.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Does anyone else find it repulsive that this thing on the superbowl is performing live in front of families world wide in something I could only beg my girlfriend to wear in the bedroom?

What kind of moral lesson is this teaching the youth of tomorrow? Its ok to be whoreish? Walking around in your underwear will make you famous?

And people wonder why our society has gone downhill. Our depravity knows no bounds

some of you think showing some legs is half naked? some of you are really uptight, she was wearing a costume, what she was wearing does not resemble lingerie in any way. the super bowl is not something that teaches someone moral lessons it is purely entertainment so if you really had a problem with your kids watching it you could have turned it off.

depravity is calling someone a very demeaning term without knowing them based on what they wear. our society has gone down hill because people are closed minded.

she doesnt have to wear that to perform, she chose to wear that to perform.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    I'd rather of had 15 minutes of Dianne Feinstein on a pogo stick...

or dianne feinstein and sarah palin wrestling in jello with clothes on to settle gun control..

There are so many acts out there that do not involve look at by crotch and butt while I dance and look like a lot lizard.

and yet you still watched it?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Does anyone else find it repulsive that this thing on the superbowl is performing live in front of families world wide in something I could only beg my girlfriend to wear in the bedroom?

What kind of moral lesson is this teaching the youth of tomorrow? Its ok to be whoreish? Walking around in your underwear will make you famous?

And people wonder why our society has gone downhill. Our depravity knows no bounds

Indeed.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    beyonce

I want to know what she said that had to have her mouth pixilated. Seems we can't have any halftime show without pixilation or an apology issued after the fact.

Jason

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    When I get into a discussion with someone who doesn't like guns I tell them I respect their opinion and tell them it's fine DON'T buy one but Don't tell me I can't have one.
    When I get into a discussion with someone who doesn't like a TV show I tell them I respect their opinion and tell them it's fine DON'T watch it but don't tell me I shouldn't watch it.
    While the 2nd A is very important to all of us it is no more important than the 1st A. She performed how she wanted and sang what she wanted, don't like it don't watch or listen.

I liked the show BTW.

I cannot for the love of me remember tanya tucker, the judds, mickey rooney, chubby checker, brian boitano, john goodman, the temptations, shania twain, or paul mccartney being half naked or running around in lingerie.

Good example of someone doing it the right way:rolleyes:
    8 Surprising Anti-Gun Celebrities - Guns & Ammo

Top Bottom