• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    I found 2 BOVs for sale on the same road today.

One was a black late 90s (?) Ford Bronco. Looked like it had 33" tires. I got a pic on my cell phone as I drove by so if I can ever figure out how to post pics I will get it on here.

The other was a tan deuce and a half. It's been for sale for several months.

Both are on Harding St north of Banta Rd on the south side of Indy. I don't know anything about the sellers or the vehicles. Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone is in the market for a BOV.

I can answer questions as best I can or give directions if you'd like to go see them.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    96 woulda been the "latest" year for the Bronco. I'm always looking for good deals, or fixer upper/parts donors for full size Broncos. Have you tried opening a photobucket account? It's pretty easy to upload a photo there, then post it here.;)

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    96 woulda been the "latest" year for the Bronco. I'm always looking for good deals, or fixer upper/parts donors for full size Broncos. Have you tried opening a photobucket account? It's pretty easy to upload a photo there, then post it here.;)

I'm gonna get more info by Friday, at least a phone number.
    Thanks for the info on Photobucket. I'll do that ASAP as well so I can show what they look like.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Man, I'd love to have that Bronco, not for a BOV but just because I love them. One with 33's sounds even better. Somehow I don't think I can pry the checkbook out of the wife's hand for that purchase, though.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    That would be appreciated

I can't get the pics on here because my computer thinks I shouldn't visit this website due to malware. So I have to use the iPad. Here is the Bronco info:

'92 XLT
    Black, pwr win, locks, tilt, cruise, ac, abs, runs good and drives good. New tires. 202k miles, no knocks, doesn't smoke, runs strong, new timing chain, water pump, tune up, battery, leaks a little, new lockouts in front hubs, new front fenders and core support. $3000 obo

453-9761

Deuce and a half, no info. Phone number 902-4337

I can email pic if anyone is interested.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    BRONCO, FORD, 1990 W/143,00 It needs work but it runs and has fuel pump shutoff switch. Where I work its for sale for about 4k but its obo. Oh! I forgot to say it's COVERED IN RHINO LINER... yep from end to end. Come check it out its a deent piece and you could probably get a great bov opportunity.

if you want pics or more info call or text 317. 402. 3541

Last edited:

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its not too bad as it is old technology.

Mine had been to Kuwait so maintenance had been performed. If you already have a garage big enough you're gonna be fine. More important is to be friends with guys who are close by and into the hobby (read: msg)

NAPA is a parts source. So is ebay. Most issues that crop up have been easy and cheap including my tie rod that died.

Every mechanic wanted to work on it when I took it to a shop ... it just gets alot of smiles

Top Bottom