If you're reading this - The Server Move is Done!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That's right. If you are reading this you are on the Newer, Faster, Bigger, Stronger INGO.

Help us kick the tires. Let us know if you see things that don't work. I expect it'll take a few days to shake all the rust off the new server.

But at 12:45am Dec. 22, 2009 I see our first non-Staff board member surfing away.

Big thanks go out to Scutter01 for talking to the incompetent people at the provider. And to Fenway for "Paying the bills" that make this new server possible.

Merry Christmas! and let's make INGO even better in 2010!!!:ingo:

To expound on Lars' comments, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here who has contributed (financially) in some form or another, to make this upgrade possible. Without members becoming Site Supporters, buying gear, supporting our Advertising Supporters etc... none of this would have been possible. Again, it is the membership who made this possible, the Admin team simply facilitated it. :ingo: :rockwoot:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'll be looking into what's casuing the following type errors.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/webhost/ingo/forums/includes/class_postbit.php(297) : eval()'d code on line 204

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Rep to Scutter01 for kicking tires and kicking butt with the evil server people to get the new system up and running so quickly and smoothly!!!!:rockwoot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Congratulations INGO team! The new server is fantastic! This is so much better. But the real test will be around 8 - 9 pm tonight :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    my laptop won't get off the server switch message but my desktop is fine??????????

If they are both on the same network, try rebooting the one that can't connect. The provider hosting INGO kind of hosed us on this at the last minute, but we've Taken Steps. ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    man, i just made a long post in the Colts thread going on and hit reply and came back with the "server switching message"... NOOOOOO.....

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    Finally!!! I think the HughesNet DNS Servers, must have been the last to get the update. I have been trying since the wee hours of the morning to get on. Even did all the Ipconfig and DNS flushing, and I was just now able to get on. Very Snappy, even with my SLOW connection.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    CONGRATS on a home run!!!!
    or
    CONGRATS on a touch down!!!
    or
    CONGRATS on a hole in one!!!
    oh heck