• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    No experience with iheart. Spotify does everything I need. I really like spotify because I go through phases of just wanting to hear one artist. So i can click in dave matthews and get only him till im tired of it. Pretty cool.

I also use pandora for music discovery.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Spotify... only because my wife set me up an account and pays for it. I used to buy tons of CDs every month and this has saved me a lot of money. It has most of what I want to hear, but not everything. I quite like browsing through the bands and finding something new to hear.

I never heard of iheart radio.

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    I used to use IHeart to listen to Bob and Tom as where I lived I couldn’t get it. I mainly use Pandora as that is the only streaming service my employer doesn’t block. We received an Amazon Echo for Christmas and have been using the Amazon Music within it quite a bit, I think it has more content because we have a Prime membership.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Spotify - mainly because the ladies of the family wanted a family account. My 11yo daughter is a competitive dancer and that's where her dance instructors post the competition playlists. I have ApplePlay in my car and can use it as well. Tried iHeartRadio at one point but couldn't find anything eye-opening that it does that Spotify doesn't do better.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I enjoy a certain morning radio show from a different city. I can access that on Iheart, so sometimes I do that. If I'm in the mood for strictly music (and commercials), it's Spotify for me.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Spotify for me. My son turned me on to it. He even hooked my account to his (his is a pay account) and I don't see an ad at all.
    Use to use Pandora but haven't in months.

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I like to use iheart to get my favorite radio stations. I listen to Bob and Tom if I'm out of Q95 range, and I'll listen to 95.5 country from Chicago sometimes, my favorite station from my time up in NWI

Top Bottom