• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WabashMX5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I just saw that and glanced at it. Looks like a solid decision. Kudos to them for having the intellectual honesty to admit that Heller and McDonald can't plausibly be read as narrowly as Illinois courts had been trying to get away with. I'll bet they didn't like having to make that decision, which makes me respect them all the more for admitting it anyway. :yesway:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I just saw that and glanced at it. Looks like a solid decision. Kudos to them for having the intellectual honesty to admit that Heller and McDonald can't plausibly be read as narrowly as Illinois courts had been trying to get away with. I'll bet they didn't like having to make that decision, which makes me respect them all the more for admitting it anyway. :yesway:

And a unanimous decision to boot. REALLY hard to believe that it came out of Illinois.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    But this could mean a wave of shootings in Chicago!

Too late.

Oh, but it will REALLY, REALLY become the Wild West now. There will be gun under every sport jacket and under every skirt :rockwoot:. You won't be able to swing a cat without hitting some crazed person legally carrying a gun. WYATT EARP RIDES AGAIN. Up every street. Emergency rooms won't be able to keep pace.

Just wait it will start tomorrow at the latest. :popcorn:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It the wave of shooting is good guys taking out the bad guys :rockwoot:It's about time the people could defend them selfs. Even with the ability to carry a gun I'd never live there.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I feel sorry for all the little thugs in Chicago and Illinois as a whole having to share guns now. Just waiting for the ammo shortage to hit that area.
    Anyone wanna bet that after a year or so in Illinois that after a few criminals are shot by law abiding citizens defending themselves that the crime rate will decline?
    The bad people will no longer have reign of the streets without fear of reprisals from good people.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, I am going to say it . . . I TOLD YOU SO!

I told you that the abortion of a carry bill in Illinois should have beens scuttled. Illinios should have tried for Constitutional Carry because as of right now, they have it.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, I am going to say it . . . I TOLD YOU SO!

I told you that the abortion of a carry bill in Illinois should have beens scuttled. Illinios should have tried for Constitutional Carry because as of right now, they have it.
    So, you're saying the IL state law on Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon for carrying a handgun in public in IL is unenforceable right now?

Top Bottom