I'll give you a piece of pizza if you let me vaccinate you...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    but you have to promise not to tell your mom.

What the h#ll is going on in this country!?! An ADULT TEACHER, knowing what she is about to do is illegal, sneaks your kid a jab in exchange for food?!?

If this were my kid I'd be in jail tonight.

An outraged mother is claiming that a California school offered her 13 year-old son free pizza to have his COVID vaccine - then warned him not to tell anyone about it.
    Maribel Duarte said that her 13-year-old son returned home from the Barack Obama Global Prep Academy in South Los Angeles with a vaccination card after he accepted the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in exchange for pizza.
    'I should have been involved,' Duarte told NBC Los Angeles. 'The lady that gave him the shot and signed the paper told my son, "Please don't say anything. I don't want to get in trouble.''

The card showed that the unidentified boy had two doses of his Pfizer vaccine, on October 28 and November 18. It is unclear when he told his mother about what had happened after the first or second shot.

'It hurt to know he got a shot without my permission, without knowing and without signing any papers for him to get the shot,' Duarte added.
    Duarte is herself vaccinated against COVID, but said she did not want her son to receive the shot because he is asthmatic and suffers from allergies, which she fears puts him at greater risk of rare but potentially-serious side effects. 'He has problems with asthma and allergy problems,' she said.

The school is part of the Los Angeles Unified School District, which is mandating all student 12 years and above be vaccinated by January 10.
    In almost all California districts, students aged under 18 can only get vaccinated with parental consent, although San Francisco allows children aged 12 and up to decide for themselves.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...son-13-getting-vaccine-giving-free-PIZZA.html

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really, people need to get away from the idea that vaccination is some kind of holy crusade. Unvaccinated people are not infidels to be converted or demonized. The virus is just that, a chinese lab virus, people making some sort of religion out of vaccination are nuts.

I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I've seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If this were my kid I'd be in jail tonight.

12/6 rule applies here. Not sure I could contain my rage if someone crossed the line with mine.

I'm not surprised, and am certain this has happened more we just don't know of the severity. Every measure/angle/excuse is being exploited to ensure the entirety of the population is filled with this ****.

Absolute shame on any person who would do or agree with such methods. You would solicit a child to have your preference forced upon them? There is a special level of hell you can be sent to most expediently.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone at all vaccinating children (anyone under 18) deserves to go to prison, unless those children are suffering from health issues that would make them susceptible complications with the WuFlu. Healthy children have almost no risk of having complications due to the WuFlu and almost certainly run a greater risk with side effects then with issues from the virus itself.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    While most here would likely wind up with the same end result if someone vaxxed their kids against the wuflu without their knowledge / permission, others here have vaxxed their own kids against it.

Crazy times we are living in....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most training that I've been to for child protection (such as Boy Scouts) tells children to avoid anyone that wants to keep something secret from their parents.

Top Bottom