• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have never had democrat ways and if you knew me like several people on these forums do you would have no worries. Between my wife and I there will never be a vote for a democrat ever. Last election a friend I have known since high school was running for a local office. I wouldn't vote for him because he was running as a democrat. You need to stop them at all levels of government, like in the song "Kill it before it spreads."
    My small town I am leaving behind would actually fit in if it was in Indiana, majority republican. The electronic sign in front of the City Hall is advertising the raffle to raise funds for improving the city park. The village is raffling off fourteen guns and the last fund raiser for youth football was a Barrett .50 BMG.
    So not all of us here in this awful state are brain dead democrats but we are vastly outnumbered by those that are. To be fair Illinois has their fair share of RINOS (Republican in name only.) Don't want to insult my friend by the same name. I really don't know which is worse the democrat you know hates guns or the republican you voted for that votes with the democrats. Don't know about the future of my small town because there are more and more people moving down from the ghetto just to the north. Jim.

Jim, I think you may be an exception to the rule. In general people that are moving from liberal strongholds are moving the surrounding states in that direction.

You are welcome to come on down, just don't disturb the lambs.

Top Bottom