• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Just one more reason to avoid that state like the plague.

It's not just an Illinois issue since once they get a drivers license then they can drive anywhere in the United States. I just cant believe that these people can drive while being here illegally. I am all for LEGAL immigration, but if they go to the BMV and it is found they are here illegally, DEPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Gunner

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I am going to Chicago a week from Saturday, but not driving myself and I don't carry so I don't have to worry about that either. Taking a bus trip to the Chicago Auto show. Once I do this and get to a Cubs game in the next year or two, I have no reason to go back to Chicago for a while.

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    Also ,once they get a drivers license they are probably eligible to vote.Then Quinn will have that many more democrats to vote for him. Obama is probably backing him too.

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Welcome to Bizarro USA! Where Criminal are rewarded and Law abiding citizens punished.

Next will be an increase in taxes to pay for fraud caused by these criminals and various committees to see how to fix it.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Also ,once they get a drivers license they are probably eligible to vote.Then Quinn will have that many more democrats to vote for him. Obama is probably backing him too.

Yep. The fastest growing demographic is lock step with the democrats and the welfare state. The democrats now have a permanent dependency class with a 51% voting majority to keep them in power forever.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    It's not just an Illinois issue since once they get a drivers license then they can drive anywhere in the United States. I just cant believe that these people can drive while being here illegally. I am all for LEGAL immigration, but if they go to the BMV and it is found they are here illegally, DEPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Gunner

all that for a misdemeanor?

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    all that for a misdemeanor?

YES, absolutely deport them immediately. I am sick and tired of MY tax dollars going to pay for these people who are here ILLEGALLY! As for allowing them to get drivers licenses, then the FIRST time one of them has an accident and no insurance then who is going to have to pay, the poor bastard who get hit by them, that's who. These people need to go, and go NOW!!!

Gunner

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Yep. The fastest growing demographic is lock step with the democrats and the welfare state. The democrats now have a permanent dependency class with a 51% voting majority to keep them in power forever.

Ah, but soon the dependency class will begin to break apart, they don't have identical interests.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am going to Chicago a week from Saturday, but not driving myself and I don't carry so I don't have to worry about that either. Taking a bus trip to the Chicago Auto show. Once I do this and get to a Cubs game in the next year or two, I have no reason to go back to Chicago for a while.

I would NEVER go to Chicago without being able to carry.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Has anyone ever noticed the abundance of Illinois Temporary license plates in areas where there are a lot of immigrants? I started noticing it a lot more last year, ended up meeting a guy somewhere (can't remember exactly where) he said that his buddy basically runs an off the books business, and gets his hands on temp plates and sells them to illegals.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    And just think, most of those coming from south of the Mexicsn-American Border have an eight education. Maybe. Also, now the Southern Gangsters can legally drive their gangster cars on our strees, assuming the cars are even registered.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I sure hope all of them can show proof of insurance. :dunno::rolleyes:

On the positive side. Now they can hand deliver their money home and they'll be able to get in-and-out of the Post Office in reasonable time on Fridays. ;)

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I'm waiting for the first fatality dealing with an illegal immigrant with an IL liscence. The lawsuit on the state should be excellent reading...

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    And just think, most of those coming from south of the Mexicsn-American Border have an eight education. Maybe. Also, now the Southern Gangsters can legally drive their gangster cars on our strees, assuming the cars are even registered.

what are these gangster cars that you speak of? lots of people drive cars that are not registered even citizens.

I'm waiting for the first fatality dealing with an illegal immigrant with an IL liscence. The lawsuit on the state should be excellent reading...

why would they sue the state? if they really wanted to they would drive regardless of allowed to or not by the state of IL.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im not even sure why they need a IL driver's licence in the first place if they are foreign nationals.
    You can legally drive in the US with a foreign driver's licence.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    When I lived in the Elgin, IL area for many years, I observed that the worse drivers were foreigners. Supposedly Illinois is now the fifth state to allow this insanity.

Top Bottom