• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    anyone really surprised here. People will open their business where they can make money, not where they will loose it. that part of indiana needs jobs

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    They need to keep taxing the heck out of us small business' so they can continue to woo: Caterpillar, Sears, Mortorola.

I'm establishing residency at my Indiana farm now. My son will finish 8th grade in Illinois (private school) and go to High School in Indiana next year.

The big problem will be selling our house in Illinois.

EVERY day our "leadership" comes up with another plan to fleece the taxpayer here. Witness the TOLL increase. I gave up and voted with my feet!

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    IMO this will be stopped in the near future. A business will have to show just cause for moving (whatever THAT will be):rolleyes: and if the reason does not meet the criteria the state sets, that business will be heavily fined for doing so, or even denied the ability to move altogether. The states that are forcing business to move to protect themselves from an increased tax burden cannot afford the loss of jobs or revenue. The government WILL strike back.

:twocents:

gunduffer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    SE INDY
    Thats Illinois for you, they don't allow their citizens to carry weapons to protect themselves, why should it not be surprising they are chasing away income tax money and gain higher unemployment rate. Who did they vote in as governor?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    They need to keep taxing the heck out of us small business' so they can continue to woo: Caterpillar, Sears, Mortorola.

I'm establishing residency at my Indiana farm now. My son will finish 8th grade in Illinois (private school) and go to High School in Indiana next year.

The big problem will be selling our house in Illinois.

EVERY day our "leadership" comes up with another plan to fleece the taxpayer here. Witness the TOLL increase. I gave up and voted with my feet!

Yessir... made that same choice myself a few (8) years ago - except it was California - not Illinios! Good for you - in spite of how tough it may be.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    IMO this will be stopped in the near future. A business will have to show just cause for moving (whatever THAT will be):rolleyes: and if the reason does not meet the criteria the state sets, that business will be heavily fined for doing so, or even denied the ability to move altogether. The states that are forcing business to move to protect themselves from an increased tax burden cannot afford the loss of jobs or revenue. The government WILL strike back.

:twocents:

Yup. Boeing is not allowed to move a plant to North Carolina but President Obama's advisor Jeffery Imelt (President of G.E.) is allowed to move several plants out of the US to China!

GE moves US aircraft technology to China => GE ‘all in’ on aviation deal with China - The Washington Post

GE moves US X-Ray/medical imaging technology to China => GE moving X-ray business to China - Boston.com

Top Bottom