• ...and so much more!
  • deranged222

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I've seen lots of INGOers in support of "government registries."

Now maybe they can take their blinders off and see how stupid and privacy-violating they are.

If you support any other kind of "registry", now you know what it is like to be on one. And now you can hopefully see how utterly useless they are at "keeping people safe" from the resident.

Very well said! Who's to say such practices aren't the norm for many states in the future? The sad part is the Ill. gun owners arent the ones using the guns for crime and violence.

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    Don't forget the hypocrite Chicago "elected officials" get to carry guns. Maybe they'll fight this since their names should be on the list?

Yeah, but I bet they're allowed to list their address as their gov't office or something. Even if that weren't the case, they undoubtedly have the extra security in place that most average citizens can't afford.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I was trying to figure out why the Illinois State Police are fighting this. Do the police in Ill. need a FOID card for their weapons at home? :dunno: I guess that might explain it, since that is one group which might have a higher percentage of firearms ownership than the Ill. general public.

Keepers of the FOID list? You would have to be a moron to relinquish that title. In Illinois politics, that is probably among the absolute best cards to hold.

chefnick7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Monticello Indiana
    Discussed this with my brother whos a cop in illinois (just over the border). Heres what we came up with fine print the FOID card holders one week. But them print a list of everyone there on welfare or known gang members as already said. That would be a long book to print in Illinois.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    yet another reason why I wonder why my in-laws want to move back there? oh wait they think guns are bad and that I am going to accidentally hurt my wife because of my evil black gun that I carry every day. Took me four years of dating to get the now wife ok with guns. (Just ok not liking them yet)

Top Bottom