• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I think there is an Illinois code of silence thing going on here. You ain't a learning who is going & I can't even find out for sure when it starts! I suspect that Chicago has a hand in this.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Grelbert015 said:
    I think there is an Illinois code of silence thing going on here. You ain't a learning who is going & I can't even find out for sure when it starts! I suspect that Chicago has a hand in this.

I know who is going, I looked at online squadding and figured out the time by looking at the match book and the squad schedule,I do pretty good with the obvious. Just trying to help promote it for them.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I know who is going, I looked at online squadding and figured out the time by looking at the match book and the squad schedule,I do pretty good with the obvious. Just trying to help promote it for them.

I can occasionally deal with the obvious. When you have to pick which of two obvious's (obviousi ?) is really THE obvious, then the cheese is more binding.
    The match book is 8 but if you looked at the squad schedule on the USPSA website you saw stuff like: Squad 201 Full Day Saturday 9:00 AM 1 Slots Available.
    I really need my beauty sleep so I was hoping that 9 was the right time. As is, I wonder if other folks know not to totally trust the USPSA website or if some folks will be showing up late Saturday. Maybe there is some time zone verbage on the website that I glossed over.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I can occasionally deal with the obvious. When you have to pick which of two obvious's (obviousi ?) is really THE obvious, then the cheese is more binding.
    The match book is 8 but if you looked at the squad schedule on the USPSA website you saw stuff like: Squad 201 Full Day Saturday 9:00 AM 1 Slots Available.
    I really need my beauty sleep so I was hoping that 9 was the right time. As is, I wonder if other folks know not to totally trust the USPSA website or if some folks will be showing up late Saturday. Maybe there is some time zone verbage on the website that I glossed over.

Found this right there on the webpage
    Contact Derek @ (618) 303-0423 or dbmehrle@msn.com

USPSA Match Details - USPSA - United States Practical Shooting Association
    has this
    Primary Contact:
    JEFF ALEXANDER​
    Phone:
    (270) 349-4392​
    Email:
    Secondary Contact:
    Derek Mehrle​
    Phone: