• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    just curious doe`s it bother anyone else when you walk into a gun shop and see rows of guns in pink,purple ,blue and all sorts of designer colors?

jmo but i want my gun gun to look menacing and scare people lol

:dunno:

:patriot: semper fi :ingo:

:ar15:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I can't say that it bothers me, but it's a fact that I'll never spend a dime on a firearm that is not black, OD, desert, or nickel. There are some people who can't stand anything but black, but I'm not that much of an old timer.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yep..my ex tried to talk me into getting a gun with pink on it. He thought I'd like it better. Nope, I want a gun that doesn't look like a toy

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I really don't have a problem with it. If buying my wife a pink gun would get her interested in shooting, then that's cool with me. If it gets more people into shooting, then it's a great thing. The more voices we have on our side the better.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    It's a smart idea. Guns can be like cars. If it takes a pink gun to get a woman interested then I say go for it.:yesway:

but you'd think that after THAT many years together he'd know better. I don't own ANYTHING that's pink other then the collar I put on my dog so people would stop calling her "him"...and that doesn't even work since it's chain

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    My buckmark camper is so black and ugly and beautiful.........think I need a range officer to go along with it.

If I squeeze the trigger and it goes BANG!!!!!!!!! I will probably like it. Whatever works for ya I say.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I don't have a problem with pink or blue guns anymore than I have a problem with the tacticool crowd (and by that I mean that I don't have a problem with either). Yeah...I'm sure that AR15-22 is all about functionality... :rolleyes:

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    i agree we are all different i just keep seeing harry pointing a pink 44 magnum and saying do you feel lucky. just doesn`t work lol

semper fi :patriot:

:D

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I have McSwirlys with most every color McMillan offers. My bear rifle is a 30% light blue, 30% red, 40% yellow McFlame.

It chases away dinosaurs and kills bears dead.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    No, it doesn't bother me one bit. If designer colors is what it takes to get more girls/women, and children interested in firearms then so be it. The more people we can get interested, trained, and knowledgeable about firearms the better odds our passion has in the future.

:twocents:

Top Bottom