• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    So I decided to get up early and go to the 1500 this morning. I got here at 730 and found the lot mostly empty, maybe just a dozen vehicles. No one seemed to be moving to the door until about 5 till 8. I headed in and a nice IMPD officer told me that on Sundays the show doesn't open till 9. So.....I'll just peruse INGO while waiting for the doors to open.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    went there yesterday, arrived about noon-thirty and was really surprised at the light crowd. I asked a vendor buddy if it had been that way all day and he said the crowds had been thin both days so far. I went looking for a holster for my g30 and didn't find a single one! I wanted a leather belt loop style with thumb break and none were to be seen. Didn't even see anything relly cool to drool on either. For me that takes something pre-Viet Nam.

The G.F. was curious about 1911's though so gave her a short lesson on those, short mostly because I'm not as up on them as I will be when it comes time to by one. She also thought the M1A NM in walnut stock was pretty neat (YES!!) Ended up that all I bought was a good sturdy belt for day to day usage that would also be ggod enough to support my carry setup and a nice bonus to that were the words "Made in the USA" stamped on the back.:patriot:

Hell, even the cops at the door weren't their usual gruff selves and actually carried on a short conversation with me during a slow period.:rockwoot:

Spinaltapls1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Avon, IN
    So I decided to get up early and go to the 1500 this morning. I got here at 730 and found the lot mostly empty, maybe just a dozen vehicles. No one seemed to be moving to the door until about 5 till 8. I headed in and a nice IMPD officer told me that on Sundays the show doesn't open till 9. So.....I'll just peruse INGO while waiting for the doors to open.

so what did you get:ar15:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I know I saw Knife Lady, but with two teenagers in tow I never wound up seeing the other guys. Maybe next time.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    At least you were not two hours late.

I'm glad I wasn't. The first hour was almost peaceful. I was able to walk, look and talk without being jostled or assaulted by rotten BO. Then, it started to get packed. I did find a few things I was looking for but still hate that I missed out on picking up another knife or too.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    You could have taken a nice walk on the Monon trail.......................then you would have found out how well your carry gun worked:ingo:

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I managed the same thing with a wedding last month and managed to screw up the time change. Nothing like trying to kill three-and-half hours in Merriville. At least they have a Guitar Center

Top Bottom