114.gif

YYYYYYYYes...?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yep, South Bend was a bit cooler than I hoped for around 6:30 when I was walking to my truck. Getting warm now that the wind has stopped, that is a freight train outside my window, right?

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Yep, South Bend was a bit cooler than I hoped for around 6:30 when I was walking to my truck. Getting warm now that the wind has stopped, that is a freight train outside my window, right?

Don't know sep. It's a storm here, though. Sideways snow and everything. blowing and drifting snow, howling winds too. Be careful driving. Nice and slow.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Not gonna lie I wish i was in Ft wayne right now. I love the winter weather. Its been really mild winter down south here. Snowing now but not much.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Driving home on 31 traffic was moving at a snail's pace. Wasn't even bad then. Barely blowing (was still rather windy) and you could see all lines on the highway. Only saw 1 car off the road but I think that was because they tried turning into their drive a bit too fast and hit the one patch of ice. I would have helped but the guy had a diesel Dodge Ram pulling the car out of the ditch and his diesel has a bit more balls than my 1500 Ram.

You could have easily traveled the speed limit but people were driving closer to 35. I found one hill in South Bend at a stoplight that annoyed me and my transfer case wasn't wanting to engage.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not gonna lie I wish i was in Ft wayne right now. I love the winter weather. Its been really mild winter down south here. Snowing now but not much.

Don't know about Ft. Wayne but here it is mostly pretty strong gusts (weather thing on my phone says 50mph wind) blowing light snow over ice (on the lesser traveled roads). We're suppose to be seeing lake effect at some point and we're under storm watches or warnings until 7pm

Top Bottom