www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What benefit do you expect?

The days of “ I vote for the man” are over, teams is all that is left…
    Im confident the only reason Mears is still in office with such dismal approval rating is straight ticket voting. He is hated by both the left and right, yet he got elected. All because folks went in, pulled the D lever, and walked out. If they had to actually consciously vote for him, I dont think he would be in office.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I suspect Trump is lining up support from the establishment to get elected…
    That's one way to look at it. I guess he needs their support as well but I'm just not seeing him getting very far with it and I think the look is a bit hard for the base who hate the establishment to acquire a taste for.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Im confident the only reason Mears is still in office with such dismal approval rating is straight ticket voting. He is hated by both the left and right, yet he got elected. All because folks went in, pulled the D lever, and walked out. If they had to actually consciously vote for him, I dont think he would be in office.
    This seems to bolster your thoughts in this, I didn’t think this through very good. The drop off of folks after they only voted for President and maybe senator was surprising to me. So I’m good with this.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's one way to look at it. I guess he needs their support as well but I'm just not seeing him getting very far with it and I think the look is a bit hard for the base who hate the establishment to acquire a taste for.
    It will be interesting to see this play out.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    It worked out pretty well for the founding of this country.
    Pretty glib overlook of the inevitable conclusion of tyrannical mob rule there, friend.

The founders weren't in favor of mob rule, and didn't bring out the gallows against the British. And for most of the signers of the declaration were either hung themselves, bankrupted, or both.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Pretty glib overlook of the inevitable conclusion of tyrannical mob rule there, friend.

The founders weren't in favor of mob rule, and didn't bring out the gallows against the British. And for most of the signers of the declaration were either hung themselves, bankrupted, or both.

The public ideology was different as a whole. Mob rule wasn't really in the cards.

Being left the **** alone was what was desired.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Conservative is left of wherever the far left is. At this point the "left" of the Democratic Party are straight up Communists. That puts many of today's conservatives at "center left", in other words statist RINOs being the loyal opposition.

Conservatism is no longer good enough for me, I want constitutionalists to represent me. I include that demand whenever I write the National or State Republican Party and in much of my correspondence directed at my elected servants.

Conservatism is relative. The Constitution is an objective measure. Look no further than Bruen, or WV vs EPA to see what constitutionalism can produce when those who have power will follow it.

The Mike Braun's, Rand Paul's, and Jim Jordan's do us all a service by at least trying to govern in accordance with the Constitution. The fundamental problem is there are far too few legislators who will honor their oath of office.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Maybe he's supported by a criminal constituency, thugs have friends and relatives too. Add in some soros money for financing and it's a successful combination.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The best laundry-man since...forever?
    Or at least the most blatant.
    I suspect others have done the same. We just noticed this time.
    EDIT: Probably because we were already looking in that direction with Hunter's laptop, The Big Guy's boastful story about getting the prosecutor fired, etc.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ukraine is a third world country did you know it’s the poorest in Europe.

This Zelensky dude is just a puppet for the EU and the US.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We are never gonna get anywhere without common sense compromise.

I want to see a Haley/Gabbard ticket in 2024 prove me wrong!
    We’ve compromised enough. Time for the party to make a hard shift right or just leave and have those true conservatives start a new party. Once the GOP is split, they will not be able to find a way to survive.

Top Bottom