• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    At least that is the intent.

Lord willing, and barring any unforseen circumstances beyond my control. I'll be attending the 2012 NRA Celebration of American Values series of events on the weekend of April 13th-15th in St. Louis, Missouri.

I have tickets for myself, and my business partner, who also happens to be my brother. We have V.I.P. seating in the Life-Member section for the Leadership forum.
    Speaking at the Leadership forum will be, Governor Sarah Palin, Governor Mitt Romney, Speaker Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain, among others.

We also have tickets for the Freedom Experience being held on Saturday. Keynote speaker will be Glenn Beck. Music by the Randolph-Macon Junior Air Force Acadamy Band and Chorus. To top things off, Larry the Cable Guy will perform.

We will also peruse through seven acres of guns and gear displys, outfitter offerings, and outdoor equipment.

Some vendors scheduled to disply their newest fares will include;

Armalite, Inc.
    ATK
    Benelli
    Beretta
    Black Hawk
    Brownells
    Browning
    Bushnell
    Cabela's
    Colt
    CZ-USA
    FNH
    Glock
    Henry Repeating Arms
    Kimber
    Legacy Sports
    Midway, U.S.A.
    Remington
    Ruger
    Sig
    Smith&Wesson
    Springfield
    Taurus
    Thompson Center
    Trijicon
    Winchester Repeating Arms

and over 500 MORE!

The best part for me is, I will be attending as on of the NRA'S newest Benefactor-Life members. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Finally bit the bullet.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    That actually sounds like a really good time and LOADS of fun. I would love to go. What are the requirements for entering? Is just being an NRA member enough to warrant admittance? Please share! I wanna go SOOO bad now because of your post.

You rock!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The NRA Guns, Gear, and Outfiffiter Show runs from Friday April 13th- Sunday April 15th. It's at the St. Louis Convention Center and addmissision is FREE to all NRA members!

The Leadership Forum tickets start at $20@, and the Freedom Experience tickets start at $35.

Interested parties should contact www.NRAAM.org or call 1-877-672-7632

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Appleseed will be there and heavily represented by Hoosier staff and INGO members. Stop by and see us in Booth #343.

HH

Top Bottom