• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Are you saying that you don't have an Indiana LTCH, or Florida's CC license? You're fine if you have the LTCH, but if you don't have it then you can't have a firearm in your vehicle legally :dunno: Just wondering if I missed something. :D

In FLORIDA it's legal to have a gun in your glove box, as long as it's in a thumb break holster or gun rug, I have the CZ-75 in a thumb break holster cock-n-lock:D Well it's raining, with lightning.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'll be leaving to MIAMI BEACH in about an hour, I'll be taking my CZ-75 & my laptop to keep in touch with my :ingo: buddies, I'll make sure to tell LeBRON JAMES that BENNY wishes him the best & is his biggest fan:D

Tell him I thought he was the NBA finals 4th quarter MVP(for the Mavs).:):

In FLORIDA it's legal to have a gun in your glove box, as long as it's in a thumb break holster or gun rug, I have the CZ-75 in a thumb break holster cock-n-lock:D Well it's raining, with lightning.

Do you have your Indiana LTCH?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I went on spring break in Miami. If your trip is anything like mine then you might as well leave that pistol in your room as I was partying within minutes of checking into the hotel. Miami has BEAUTIFUL women everywhere you go and I recommend hitting the bars in south beach at least once if you never have. It is the best place to party I have ever been and if you don't like to drink it is still going to be fun.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm going to leave the CZ-75 in the truck, don't want to get caught taking it to my room;)

Are you crazy?! Why would you do that? A hotel room is one place that I WILL NOT be un-armed!!!! You don't want to be able to defend yourself when someone kicks in your door? And what about someone stealing it out of your truck???

Believe it or not... Miami is a very dangerous city!!!!! Many people seem to drop their guard while on vacation!... Don't be one of them!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I went on spring break in Miami. If your trip is anything like mine then you might as well leave that pistol in your room as I was partying within minutes of checking into the hotel. Miami has BEAUTIFUL women everywhere you go and I recommend hitting the bars in south beach at least once if you never have. It is the best place to party I have ever been and if you don't like to drink it is still going to be fun.

SUNDAY it rained with plenty of LIGHTNING, MONDAY beautiful sunny day, but My wife & I got sunburned, TUESDAY, raining & cloudy. I still haven't been able to wonder to the N U D E beach;)

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I don't have a CC license, One of these days I'll get it:dunno:

Well if you're an IN resident, it's illegal for you to have a handgun in your vehicle AFAIK. Hell of a risk, travelling through several states without the proper "credentials". I may be incorrect, but I figured that for a non-resident to carry in FL you need to have a LTCH from your home state. I could be wrong though. Regardless, enjoy the women, and take plenty of pictures :rockwoot::D

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I had something to say before the nervous twitch and bulging vane started at the mention of no license, now I don't remember what it was.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    IANAL, but that's like a C felony isn't it?

If I were him, I'd break that CZ down into as many parts as I could and keep each one in separate places until he gets home and immediately gets his LTCH...If he gets caught, he won't be owning anymore firearms.

Top Bottom