• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I found out that I'll be in Vegas during SHOT, so I looked into attending. It appears that you have to have:

"Documentation demonstrating current shooting, hunting and outdoor trade affiliation or commercial involvement in the military, law enforcement or tactical markets."

Where do I get them. In my business, a LOT of manufacturers and dealers send out credentials for NAMM and all the *cons, but I don't have any for SHOT. Is it possible? I hate the idea of being in Vegas with some free time and not getting to see all the new toys.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I found out that I'll be in Vegas during SHOT, so I looked into attending. It appears that you have to have:

"Documentation demonstrating current shooting, hunting and outdoor trade affiliation or commercial involvement in the military, law enforcement or tactical markets."

Where do I get them. In my business, a LOT of manufacturers and dealers send out credentials for NAMM and all the *cons, but I don't have any for SHOT. Is it possible? I hate the idea of being in Vegas with some free time and not getting to see all the new toys.

INGO Rep? That could work. Maybe you pay for site sponsor status then say exactly that.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I'm going, as a MFG Rep and President of my company.

Well, Duh! Your mounts ROCK!
    I guess my question is really if there's a way I can get in... Business is taking me out there anyway and it looks like I'll have some free time. Sony, Harris, GVG, etc send me stuff to get into NAMM and infocom-type conventions, but I'm not on LaRue's list. :( I'm pretty good at social engineering, but I'd like to get in legitimately.

Top Bottom