Not open for further replies.

jzdank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2015
    Chesterton
    And I'm all out of bubble gum....

Haha, just kidding, but I'd like to get to 50 posts fast, just in case. Recommended here by a friend, grew up hunting and fishing, which has turned into more "shooting" as I'm waiting for next partner to get a couple years older.

Recently acquired my unicorn. The five-seven.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Welcome and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Beware being labeled as making a run to 50 posts just for the classifieds.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO.

Please be aware that you may be heading directly into conflict with one of our rules here- the 50 post rule, that you are obviously aware of. The site rules in general make this forum a better place. This is a gun owner community that has a classifieds area for contributing members, not a free classifieds site. If you are strictly looking for the latter, then Hoosier Topics or Armslist might be a better forum for you.

That being said, if you want to get to INGO's classifieds ASAP, there are two ways:
    1. Create 50 "quality" posts. Creating 50 short, useless posts just pollutes the site and you end up wasting the time of hundreds of other members who have the misfortune to read your "contributions". The moderators are very aware of this tactic and will delete your junk posts. Think of this as a probationary period where you learn about INGO and we will learn at least some about you via your contributions to its content.
    2. Become a site supporter. For $20 (PayPal is fastest), you get a number of benefits, including early access to the classifieds. This provides an alternate way to contribute to INGO. Servers aren't free. If you do take this route, be sure to follow the note about contacting Scutter01.
    Follow the rules and you will find this a very good community and a great info resource. Many of us have made new friends via INGO, both online and in person.
    :ingo:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to INGO.

Please be aware that you may be heading directly into conflict with one of our rules here- the 50 post rule, that you are obviously aware of. The site rules in general make this forum a better place. This is a gun owner community that has a classifieds area for contributing members, not a free classifieds site. If you are strictly looking for the latter, then Hoosier Topics or Armslist might be a better forum for you.

That being said, if you want to get to INGO's classifieds ASAP, there are two ways:
    1. Create 50 "quality" posts. Creating 50 short, useless posts just pollutes the site and you end up wasting the time of hundreds of other members who have the misfortune to read your "contributions". The moderators are very aware of this tactic and will delete your junk posts. Think of this as a probationary period where you learn about INGO and we will learn at least some about you via your contributions to its content.
    2. Become a site supporter. For $20 (PayPal is fastest), you get a number of benefits, including early access to the classifieds. This provides an alternate way to contribute to INGO. Servers aren't free. If you do take this route, be sure to follow the note about contacting Scutter01.
    Follow the rules and you will find this a very good community and a great info resource. Many of us have made new friends via INGO, both online and in person.
    :ingo:

I think you missed the "kidding" part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom