• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    So yesterday I bought a Beretta 92FS from INGO member BJMANIS. I had 6 rounds loose in my range bag so I figured I would run out to the range after I dropped my daughter off at school.

OMG this thing shoots NICE!:): Thank you Mr. Manis.

That is all.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I wasn't a Beretta 92 fan, until I went shooting last week with my 92, shot very accurate for a factory gun, my son like it, cause all his video games the good guy carry one.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Yeah I live in a small town and no place here to buy ammo unless it's .22 or shotgun ammo and then it's way overpriced. I'll be in INDY all day today so I'm going to stop by a Wally-World and buy as much as my wife will allow. Hopefully I can get back out there tomorrow and put some lead down range.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I wasn't a Beretta 92 fan, until I went shooting last week with my 92, shot very accurate for a factory gun, my son like it, cause all his video games the good guy carry one.

LOL yeah gotta love first person :ar15: games. I couldn't believe how smooth and how light the recoil is. Makes me want to throw my Sigma .40 in the trash, or use it as a target!

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    U need to Put some pics up was it stainless either way they look awesome I have never shot one and still have been contemplating on getting one

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They are great guns, if I had seen the ad, I probably would have bought it. Love the weight and the grip. Beautiful to look at as well.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was a 1911 or S&W revolvers only kind of man. About 12 years ago, I started to warm up to the Beretta. Now I have grown to really like them and have .40 cal as well as 9mm. The 92/96 Berettas are great pistols in the SA/DA semi automatic lineup.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I own a 92FS as well. It's a solid pistol but I just do not shoot it as accurately as I do other guns. The biggest downside to me is the larger grip.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    AMAZING guns.....put countless rounds down them....really can't beat em for out of the box weapons......I can fire it as fast as I can wiggle my finger and still keep it well within a 4" group at 25....the low recoil, fast target acquisition are superb.......still my favorite EDC weapon.......if you have any inclination to...try out the hogue wrap around grips on it...I love them too, at least on this gun anyway...it actually makes me a little more accurate with it too

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I'm sitting at IU Medical in Carmel but I do plan on picking up some ammo on my home for tomorrow; it's killing me not having it on my side right now because my wife made me leave it in the car while in the hospital building.:dunno:

It's not the stainless model, it's all black. This morning when I shot the six rounds, the first shot cut into the red bullseye of the target and the other five were to the right. BJManis said he adjusted the rear sight or something like that and he's right handed so I'm thinking that's why it was shooting left. I didn't have much time this morning and was only at the Elwood CC for 10 minutes, but I just had to put those rounds through it.

I'm definitely stoked to own it and I couldn't beat the price I got it for.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I got to get out to the range this morning and run about 50 rounds through it. I would have liked to have ran more through it but I had to save as much as I can for when my wife is able to go out there with me (she don't like when I go without her:dunno:).

I wanted to check the sight alignment so I sat on the bench at the 10yd range and used the bench as a rest. All my shots were grouped really tight but they were to the right of where I was aiming. So apparently I'm going to have to adjust the rear sight a tad. Now I need to find someone with a sight adjustment tool because I'm not spending $100 bucks on one.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    You can shoot hundreds of rounds through it without cleaning and it won't fail to go off. A friend in TX used to let his 10 and 11 yr old kids shoot his 92 and he said they shot it so much they made the barrel smoke every time the 3 of them would go to the range. Pass it around, magazine after magazine and it just keeps going.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    Here's a couple pics a took before the batteries died on my camera.

DSCF8348.jpg

DSCF8349.jpg

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have a Beretta 92FS, an ATI Turkish clone and a stainless steel Taurus lookalike. I really like them all and can really tell no difference in their handling or reliability. So far the only differences are cosmetic except that the Taurus will not take the magaizines of the other two and the safety on the Taurus is not on the slide like the others. They are all great guns and are easy to shoot all day long if you have enough ammo

Top Bottom