• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...But in a good way. I'm down in Austin for the week on business. (for training) The training coordinator sent a list of places to see while in town. she recommended a chain called Chuys for tex mex. Oh. My. God. I ate WAAAAAY too much. http://chuys.com

Amazing combination (steak/chicken) fajitas on hand rolled homemade tortillas. And an amazing green chile rice. The homemade salsa is also DA BOMB with just enough heat.

The only thing I DIDNT like is this location is DEEP in the heart of hipster central. Next door is a lot packed with food trucks, and I lost track of how many twentysomethings in skinny jeans and bad facial hair were there. (in the neighborhood)

And now Im kicking myself for not putting up with the TSA and bringing some guns... My hotel is across the street from a 100yd indoor range. :(

Last edited:

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    ...But in a good way. I'm down in Austin for the week on business. (for training) The training coordinator sent a list of places to see while in town. she recommended a chain called Chuys for tex mex. Oh. My. God. I ate WAAAAAY too much. http://chuys.com

Amazing combination (steak/chicken) fajitas on hand rolled homemade tortillas. And an amazing green chile rice. The homemade salsa is also DA BOMB with just enough heat.

The only thing I DIDNT like is this location is DEEP in the heart of hipster central. Next door is a lot packed with food trucks, and I lost track of how many twentysomethings in skinny jeans and bad facial hair were there.

And now Im kicking myself for not putting up with the TSA and bringing some guns... My hotel is across the street from a 100yd indoor range. :(

How much longer are you there for? Long enough to establish residency and purchase a new gun? :D

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The food at the Noblesville location is OK, I've had better Tex-Mex, but it is a pretty cool place.

The best part is the chips, salsa and queso bar for when you're waiting for a table.

Top Bottom