• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well if you won't get her own CZ which should be a shadow! Get the SA range officer in 9 mm give it to her and you will never get it back. You have started this with your birthday gift to her. So yes the gofundme is what you need now. Glad you guys had a great time together, any many more years ahead together enjoy ever minute of it.

She had a hard time with the 75 series CZ's too. So little slide to grasp. She really didn't care for the DA pull on it either.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    My wife loves to shoot and is very proficient. Of all the people I have exposed to shooting. women learn much quicker.

They (usually) come to the table with a lot less "I already know how to do this I don't need to listen to instructions" than the other half of the species.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    They (usually) come to the table with a lot less "I already know how to do this I don't need to listen to instructions" than the other half of the species.

My daughter did incredibly well and was scary accurate quickly. Heard that my Mom was the same way in her first lessons. My son on the other hand still can't hit much for all the gold in the world and added to that we have had multiple talks about safety.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So if we see you buying a pink gun it isn't really for you? :D

She did like this one.

PavonaWitnessFandango_hr-661x496.jpg

Honestly it wasn't a bad pistol at all. The slide was easy to rack, the trigger was actually pretty decent and she liked the way it felt in her hand. Oh yeah. It was purple too.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Nice choice. The purple isn't terrible; throw some green and gold on it and make it Mardi Gras themed :D

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We got her a SA RO in 9mm!!
    She will get to shoot it on Sunday. She's really excited about it.

tcyuxwX.jpg

AN6CVyh.jpg

(This was strickly for a picture. I know she doesn't have a belt on. Actually I just wanted to see my wife packin' a rod)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Congratulations! I believe she will find that an excellent choice and will likely be fending off her husband's attempts to shoot it

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Way to go tank, those are great pistols.i have the ro in 45 and 9 I shoot the the 9 a lot great choice now stocking stuffer 1000 rds. The grips look good

Top Bottom