• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ok, listen up *****es, Fenway just checked into the Betty Ford Center because of all the whining going on around here. There are gonna be a few changes. SkullDaddy is gonna be looking after things for a bit. (Get well soon Fenway)

new rules.

Everybody gets one, repeat, ONE warning! (We only have so many horse heads).

The "shooter" status has been retired. It is being replaced with "shot". Nobody wants to be "shot", heed the horse head, they are expensive, and we spent a lot to warn you.

There is no more temporary bans, if your status is "shot", lets just say, ..........you ain't coming back.

"Moderators" will now become "Shooters". A moderator is in the front of a gun, a shooter, is behind it. This just makes sense. Don't get "shot" by a "shooter"

Lets' all play nice so Fenway can dry out. Cheers!:buddies:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Goodbye INGO!

Reported Pal

I think your do for a little time off to think about your actions....... but wait a minute I'm thinking that is just what your wanting.

Scratch that Idea. Your new job is to police and clean up the abusers of the classifieds. See ya in about a year sucka.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Who is this guy? Why does he think he's so important that we all care about him leaving. Too much whining from people leaving INGO these days. At least this schmuck didn't waste our time with a big long goodbye message.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Taking this kinda personal?

lullocats.png

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Do you think he is being held hostage? I don't think he'd do this on his one. Let's drive by his place to see if he's at home, with lights on and strange cars in the driveway. I saw this in a move once. Ah Ha, that's it. He is wanting a Movie deal so he is kidnapping himself. You think?

Top Bottom