I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just to review: somebody imploded and got shootered while I was snoozing? I miss all the fun.
    As of this post, his shootering was fairly recent this AM. I think he stormed off on his own, mad and butt-hurt because INGO is too closed. You know, what with all the rules about having to PARTICIPATE before using the classifieds.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So I gave the runner a temporary timeout and a PM about how we operate. When the ban is over, he has one more chance to play by the rules. As always, I hope they do. We've had other likeable, [STRIKE] post whoreing,[/STRIKE] talkative members start out similar.

If not, we can start watch another one go down in flames.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As of this post, his shootering was fairly recent this AM. I think he stormed off on his own, mad and butt-hurt because INGO is too closed. You know, what with all the rules about having to PARTICIPATE before using the classifieds.

So he could've kept his mad/butt-hurt to himself and he'd still be here? I need to have a copy/paste version of my "we are a big dysfunctional family with a classifieds section, not Gunbroker or Armslist" blurb handy. Oh well, this plinker turned shooter was gone before I could copy/paste anyway.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hey I noticed I recently went over the 50 post mark. (Given probably not 50 "quality" posts but that's hard!) I was just wondering does this mean that I can now get the official INGO CCW sash and badge?
    Is there a presentation ceremony?
    Can I bring my dog?
    View attachment 83279
    But no key to the bathroom untill you hit 5,000, 500 if you're a Site Supporter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom