• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I don't worry about the ones I see that have been shootered, they can be found on other forums. It is the ones they send the hit squad after, account still open but you never hear from the member again. We all know about the Bugatti but how many know about the fleet of INGO black helicopters? Oops, I have said too much. Is that Chloroform I smell?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't worry about the ones I see that have been shootered, they can be found on other forums. It is the ones they send the hit squad after, account still open but you never hear from the member again. We all know about the Bugatti but how many know about the fleet of INGO black helicopters? Oops, I have said too much. Is that Chloroform I smell?

:shady:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    attachment.php

Top Bottom