I'm not sure Andre Carson has my interests covered. Response from a letter...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am sure Andre has your interests covered. In fact, as a leftist I am certain he not only is attentive to your interests but expects 2¢ in taxes for every 1¢ in interest you earn.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    A.C. is now openly stating that he thinks "assault rifles" should only be possesed by .mil and police.
    No link but he's spouting his **** on channel 8

Bob

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He says this knowing there's nothing he can do to change the law art the state level. There is no appetite for it in Congress at the federal level beyond a handful of dems in the house and even fewer in the Senate.

He's playing to his base in the name of pretending to do something. Blaming the tool, not the actor welding it. The message will resonate well with his district, of which I am sadly a part.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A.C. is now openly stating that he thinks "assault rifles" should only be possesed by .mil and police.
    No link but he's spouting his **** on channel 8

Bob

Well, I would say politicians named Carson should only be in possession of the police, or more specifically, jailers.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I like cheeseburgers. I don't like cheeseburgers. Do I like cheeseburgers or not?:dunno: I don't know, you tell me if you want me to like cheeseburgers!

Like the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode where the aliens run for president:

"Abortions for all!"
    [Crowd boos]
    "Ok...Abortions for none!"
    [Crowd boos]
    "Abortions for some...miniature American flags for others!"
    [Crowd cheers]

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I do my part every election. I didnt vote for his Gma and sure the hell dont vote for him. He's completely worthless like his Gma. Unfortunately, he will be in office until he dies, just like Julia. I dont understand how they continue to get re-elected.

dsears

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indiana
    I sent a form letter to Congressman Carson requesting he support National reciporcity and received the same reply. This man just told me he supports the 2nd Amendment but not our right to protect ourselves. This man doesn't have a clue and is talking pout both sides of his face!

Thank you for contacting me to voice your concerns about the protection of the Second Amendment. The opinions and concerns of my fellow Hoosiers are essential to the decision making process as a Member of Congress.
    As a former law enforcement officer, I respect the constitutionally guaranteed right of all Americans to bear arms and believe that it should be protected. Most American gun owners register their weapons, follow all necessary safety precautions, and use them only as tools for protection or recreation. However, the United States has an unacceptably high level of gun crime. I believe that strong restrictions must be enacted to protect both the public and the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.
    I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this important issue and I hope you will continue to contact my office on future issues. I encourage you to visit my website at http://carson.house.gov where you can view the latest news and updates about pertinent issues and legislation important to you, or follow me on Twitter @RepAndreCarson. You may also sign up for my weekly e-newsletter The Carson Courier to receive periodic updates on my activities in Indianapolis and in Washington, D.C. As always, my staff and I are here to serve you. Please feel free to contact me if we ever can be of further assistance to you.
    Sincerely,

signature.png

André Carson
    Member of Congress

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    You know what they say........"If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all".............................................................

Top Bottom