• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    I...I...drank the koolaid...and it was good...

Was shopping around for a mouse gun and noticed that the LEO discount for glocks was going to put me around $100 more than a ruger so I started looking at the 26.

Picked up the G26 Gen 4 with Trijicon night sights for $477.00 at Jenkins in Indy. I contemplated not even shooting it and seeing what I could get out of the box for it.

200 rounds later and hundreds of hours of carrying it open and concealed Ive been thinking of buying a compact or a full size.
    I had a gentlemen at the indy 1500, forgive me if I've forgot the name of his company, switch my mag release to left handed for free (even though i made no purchase at his booth). I will be seeing him shortly to have some more customization when I can afford it.

My FNP-9 has been sitting in the safe for weeks and I want to change that but I cant!

Everyone who picks up my 26 says they cant stand the short stock but I dont even notice it at the range. Actually, I wouldnt have it any other way.

Im afraid I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats!! The G27 has been my EDC for a few now and I absolutly love it! Also have the G23 and will soon have the G22 as well.

Glad you found a handgun you like so well. :yesway:

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Only the finest people carry Glock and Tori Nonaka Approves of this message!
    tumblr_lt898nEHel1qfd9kzo1_500.jpg

386729_349406268407280_212871048727470_1715518_2031275268_n.jpg

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    The glock 26 is a great choice for your first Glock. Over the years I've bought and sold several to upgrade to the next generation. The 26 is a very concealable package and very controllable for it's size. I currently own 2 of them! The newest glock I have is the 29 I bought last year. Great round and a small enough package for EDC.

JusAdSumBellum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Central IN
    Someday I may cave.....but I just can't be that "Glock Guy"

I know how you feel, i was the same way, but the price was right for me. If it were regular msrp I would have gone with something else probably. I'm glad I didn't though.

Not to offended anyone but my friends who owned glocks didn't know anything about any other gun and people who owned them seemed to be brand slaves before gun enthusiasts.

I owned an early g20 and was impressed with the weapon but not the round. Just too expensive for a broke college student. Being left handed I was attracted to the berettas and FNHs but when it came to concealment these didn't leave me with affordable options.
    So here I am. I'm eating years of abuse I spoke towards glock and my friends are makeing sure of it.

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    You mean besides the fact that Jessie does not have a Glock in her hand ;)

Ya looks like a sig to me,
    Good purchase man, I do not own any sub compact glocks but I do like them I may have to remedy that myself this year. My buddy just picked up a g22 3rd gen on a trade in of his xd, I love converting people lol, he said the biggest reason for the change was options. Going up there this weekend to show him how to customize it. Should be fun

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Squatch, I agree you'll love the G-27, but someday, somewheres, somehow, you'll get to fire a G-23 2nd gen, and it just doesn't end. Next time your up this way PM me and we can go to Pops and you can shoot mine.

Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Ya looks like a sig to me,
    Good purchase man, I do not own any sub compact glocks but I do like them I may have to remedy that myself this year. My buddy just picked up a g22 3rd gen on a trade in of his xd, I love converting people lol, he said the biggest reason for the change was options. Going up there this weekend to show him how to customize it. Should be fun

I thought it was an m&p. I myself will be in the market for a 3 rd gen glock 19.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Glock .40s

I carry a 23 and the wife just got a new 27. She liked the 26 but we decided we wanted to carry the same caliber. The new trigger is a lot better but neither of us notices the difference while playing "double tap" at the range. Might have to get her the GAP mag baseplate.

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    I thought it was an m&p. I myself will be in the market for a 3 rd gen glock 19.

Yes your right I obviously did not take a close enouGh look at it. Gen 3 g19 is a great gun I would like one at some point. I have a g17 in od green and a g22 is my daily carry. I am a huge glock fan myself,although i have another buddy that just got a m&p .45 I really like it with the exception of the trigger I may have to pick one if them up at some point to play around with. G19 would make more sense as far as cc goes for me but I have carried my g22 for 9 years now and it's like my right hand so I will stick with what I know.

Top Bottom