• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    This is a conviction from the riots last year. Some poor student trying to further his education in the UK was set upon by these feral scum. Punched to the ground, bleeding, he was then helped to his feet and had his property stolen.

I can guarantee that would not have happened here.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This is a conviction from the riots last year. Some poor student trying to further his education in the UK was set upon by these feral scum. Punched to the ground, bleeding, he was then helped to his feet and had his property stolen.

I can guarantee that would not have happened here.

right, they would have taken his coat and shoes, too. Maklumlah!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hmmm, maybe a tour of the sink estates of the UK will open your eyes.:D

Yeah, no. I lived close enough to one that the spill over was seen in my neighbourhood.

The kids are feral and have zero respect for adults, and authority in general.

Ugh.

I'm very happy I moved to Indiana from the UK ;) I love my newly adopted homeland and can't wait to become a fully fledged citizen.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I'm very happy I moved to Indiana from the UK ;) I love my newly adopted homeland and can't wait to become a fully fledged citizen.
    Quite pleased to have you, indeed. Perhaps you can apply for a position as adjunct professor to assist the Juridical Director of the Royal Reformatory and Institute for Advanced Culture and Civilisation, for the teaching of English and etiquette to ill-mannered, unrefined ruffians, and all but the most incorrigible of cretins in the colonies. :):

samgold812

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Eville
    Yeah, no. I lived close enough to one that the spill over was seen in my neighbourhood.

The kids are feral and have zero respect for adults, and authority in general.

Ugh.

812 baby love!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Glad to have you, very unfortunate what is going on over there, but it's no cake walk here either.

Everyday on my way to work i hear on the radio someone had been killed the previous day.

Horrible, and my wife used to ask me why i carry....cause people walk into a :
    IHOP ...killed
    Hair salon...killed
    Dennys.....killed
    Parking lots....killed
    Their own homes....killed.

Reason enough!

On the lighter side, there are many freedoms here that are no where else, It's great to live here, hope you get your citizenship soon.

Top Bottom